Chapter 38 (Teams)

Narrator's P.O.V:

Nashi hadn't been able to calm down since the announcement of the Grand Magic Games. The announcement of the teams had yet to happen, so Nahsi was getting anxious, she was dying to know who the team that would be representing Fairy Tail. 

She was currently sitting in the guide hall, leaning her head onto her hand with a sad sigh. She was desperate to know the teams. But right as she was whining mentally Master Makarov took the stage and gathered everybody's attention. 

"Today the team that will be fighting in the games has been decided!" Makarov rung out as everybody roared up in happiness.

Nashi looked around, she wanted to be on the team. She hadn't been at Fairy Tail long but she wanted to prove her strength more than ever before. 

"We will only have one team again just like the last couple of years" Makarov smiled, "Let's begin the listing, shall we?"

The guild roared in agreement.

"Storm Fullbuster," Makarov started the list.

The guild roared up as Nashi gave Storm a happy smile, "Congrats ice princess" she giggled as Storm rolled his eyes at her with a playful smirk across his lips.

"Nova Dreyar," Was the second name Makarov said.

Igneel whined, "No fair! Sparky gets on the team?!" he growled, Nova laughed and jumped up and hugged his neck as she choked him playfully, "Watch that name, fire breath" she snickered. "Oi Nova go easy on my brother" Nashi glared, but she didn't mean in in a threatening way. Nova laughed and got off of Igneel and patted his shoulder, "Will do all mighty Nashi Dragneel" she teased.

"Simon Fernandes," The third name.

Simon chuckled softly and smiled as Gale gave him a sweet smile, Nashi whacked Simon on the back of the head, "Congrats redhead" she laughed as Simon glared at her playfully. Nashi laughed and threw her hands up innocently, Storm whined and hugged Nashi from behind, as he starting whining and begging for attention. 

"Igneel Dragneel," The fourth.

Nova whined, "I have to work with that idiot?!" she groaned as Igneel smirked wide and ruffled up her blonde hair. "Get used to it cutie" he smirked as Nova's face blasted red. Nashi glared at Igneel and simply mouthed to him, 'You hurt her I'll murder you' as Igneel shuddered and quickly nodded, finding his older sister rather threatening. Nashi smiled and petted Storm's head like he was a dog. Which in her mind, Storm acted like a dog. 

"And finally the name you've all been waiting for... The captain and main attraction! Casper!" Makarov joked. 

Everybody screamed, "WHAT?!?!"

Casper laughed as he landed on the short male's shoulder, "That's right peeps, I get to lay down the law" he giggled as he floated in the air with his beautiful white fluffy wings. Nashi's jaw dropped, she was fuming. Her stupid exceed was picked over her, the girl who needed two reducers in order to use her magic without killing somebody in a snap of her fingers. Casper laughed at Nashi's face, "Of course we're kidding!" he blurted out into only more laughter.

Nashi sighed in relief.

"The real final name is NASHI DRAGNEEL!" Makarov screamed out happily.

Nashi smiled and stood up as Storm picked her up and spun her around, "You'll destroy them all!" he cheered happily and jumped up and down like a child. Nashi laughed, "Storm put me down!" she giggled happily, sounding like a little kid all over again.

Storm smiled and placed her down on the ground and kissed the top of her head, Nashi cupped the side of his face before suddenly running to Igneel and tackling him. 

"IGGY WE CAN BE THE TWIN DRAGONS OF FAIRY TAIL!" She laughed as Igneel rolled his eyes, "We are NOT calling us the twin dragons after those two idiots Sting and Rogue"

"I second that" Natsu raised his hand at Igneel's comment, making the whole guild laugh. 

"Let's come up with something special for the Fairy Tail name" Igneel smiled.

"Yeah!" Nashi nodded.

++++

A/N: Hey everybody! It's the end of 2018, thank fucking god... Sorry this chapter was so short compared to my normal length! I'm on vacation- again- and this time I had my laptop so I could bring you all a short chapter before the year ends! I didn't have time to write out a full length- whoops.

Anyways I have something special, since I'm not creative and very dumb, I want you to name the 'twin dragons of Fairy Tail'! Give them a special name, short and simple. I'll be picking one name and using it in future chapters! So just comment and I'll look through the name suggestions and shoutout the person who made the name I choose up! So just give Igneel and Nashi a dragon name as there will be double battles ;)