Chapter 39 (Elimination)

Narrator's P.O.V:

Nashi sighed as she sat on the train, she had put on motion sickness bands so she didn't feel anything. She was sitting in a private cart with her family. She was looking out the window as she watched everything pass by. Natsu was groaning and leaning on Lucy's lap, as Lucy laughed sheepishly and petted his head. Since only the 'new generation of Fairy Tail' will be competing in the games. Makarov let Natsu suffer and didn't give him any sickness bands as he did Nashi. Luna and Luka were arguing, screaming at each other, being little mini Natsu and Grays. Nashi tried to just ignore them all as she focused out of the window and on nothing in particular. 

Igneel looked over at her, poking her cheek softly, "Yo... You alive?" he mumbled. 

Nashi sent him a glare which caused Igneel to squeak and back up. Nashi was in a strange mood thing lately, she had been more aggressive and less talkative. Even with Storm. She sighed and looked back out the window with her chocolate orbs. She saw her reflection in the window as she shook her head and tried to relax her nerves. Something about this was wrong. Sabertooth wrong.

~Timeskip: Arriving~

Nashi slowly got off the train with her team, Storm, Nova, Igneel, and Simon. Gale tagged along. Surprisingly Nashi and Gale had gotten on better terms but Nashi always made sure Gale stood at a distance from her man. She walked to the hotel with her team, it was just their team. No team B. She wanted to succeed this. Keep Fairy Tail number one, keep her family proud of her. She shook her head and walked into her room, she was sharing a room with Nova. The guys got their own room, which honestly... She was thankful for. But little did she know how butt annoying they were. 

In the middle of the night there was a loud boom, Nashi snapped up from her bed and quickly got dressed, throwing her scaley scarf around her neck as she ran outside. She saw a strange thing in front of her, floating rocks...? She squinted her eyes. Soon the rest of her team was out there, she looked around and back at them. Storm and Igneel laughed and high-fived each other with a wide grin. Soon a booming voice blasted over the city.

"THE ELIMINATION ROUND HAS STARTED! Make it up middle, the first 7 guilds up will be in the actual games. All other guilds will be eliminated! Fighting is of course allowed! Have fun~" And it cut off.

Nashi's lips formed a wicked smirk. She quickly jumped up onto the first floating rock, "Come on! We gotta make Fairy Tail proud!" She laughed happily.

Storm smiled, seeing her smile and hear her laugh made him happier than ever. He quickly jumped onto the rock with her. The rock almost flipped over, but luckily Storm froze it in place. It was slippery but Storm kept Nashi up. 

"One at a time it seems" Storm laughed. "I'll go ahead and help each of you up. Nashi and Nova... Aim for the head" He winked.

Nova and Nashi looked at each other and smirked wildly. Nova purred and giggled, "Will do Capitan!" She nodded.

"Aren't I supposed to be leader" Nashi raised a finger with a deadpan. 

Storm kissed her head and threw her onto the next rock, "Nashi start running, get to the top and start shooting down entries for other teams. We'll play dirty" Storm smirked.

Nashi laughed and quickly started jumping each rock to the next, "Oh I'll play foul alright!" she smirked as she raced to the top. Nova was quick to follow her, they noticed another team coming up behind them. But before they could be stopped Storm caused the rock to turn into ice and crack. So the team fell onto the ground. 

"Another thing I forgot to mention. You hit the ground. You're out!~" The announcer screamed in a cheery, and rather annoying voice.

Nashi laughed merrily at the news, now it was just so tempting to shove people off. Nova was quick behind Nashi as she quickly formed her body into lightning and sparked right into the middle. She noticed another blonde man get up to the top. She smirked and quickly kicked him off the middle. "Shoo!" she smirked.

"Fairy tail piece of shit-" He was cut off with a loud blasting punch into the stomach by none other than Nashi.

"Do not speak of our guild that way!!" She growled. She burned the rocks so they couldn't get up to the middle. Now they had to wait for the guys. 

Nashi wanted to get first in every competition. She glared at the young boy, who growled and quickly tried to throw a punch. Nashi caught his fist and twisted his arm, "You're about to break your own arm if you continue trying to disobey~" she smirked, "Look sweetheart, this isn't your game. This is mine. I'll make sure Fairy Tail wins, and you cannot do shit about it!" She snapped and threw him back. A young girl with white hair and black eyes soon caught the male before he fell onto the ground.

"Open gate of the Paired Fish! Pisces!" She screamed out.

"Faaaa- A celestial wizard?!" Nashi whined. But quickly it was stopped.

"Ice Make: Hammer!" Storm screamed out and smacked the fish right in the face... Storm why... Not the fishies. 

Nashi quickly breathed in, "Fire dragon roar!" she screamed and blasted the giant floating fish with it.

The girl frowned as she quickly took back her celestial back. Soon the blonde male stood up, "White Dragon Roar!!" He screamed back.

Nashi's eyes flashed wide as she quickly stepped back and away from the blast, "The hell?!?!" She screamed. Nova giggled as she quickly wiggled her eyebrows, "IGGY GET UP HERE!" she screamed. 

Igneel panted as he slowly got up to the top, collapsing down onto the ground. Nova dragged him up, as quickly Nashi got back to her feet. "You little asshole!" she screamed.

"FIRE DRAGON ROAR" Nashi screamed out, Igneel following behind her.

"LIGHTNING DRAGON ROAR!" Nova followed.

Soon knocking the two off the rock but they were saved. By the rest of their guild, Nashi caught a glimpse of their guild mark... Sabertooth... Sigh...

Nashi shook her head as she quickly pulled Simon up onto the middle.

"And FAIRY TAIL HAS PLACED FIRST!!"

+++

A/N: Hahaha.... haha.... Oops.... I forgot to update!~ AGAIN... My badddd... Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter, about the naming thing for Igneel and Nashi, that has been put on hold for a while. Until the actual double up matches. Sorry for any mistakes, I kind of went brain dead so this chapter took a bit.... >~<