Chapter 17 (Nashi vs Nova)

Voting:

Igneel and Nova (10 votes)
Igneel and Sylvia (1 vote)
Rin and Nova (0 votes)
Storm and Nashi (11 votes)
Storm and Gale
(0 votes)
Simon and Nashi
(0 votes)
Simon and Gale (6 votes)

Rin and ???
(Not taken)
Sylvia and ???
(Not taken)

Narrator's P.O.V:

Next up was Nova against Nashi, and after seeing that last fight. Nova was a little nervous to go and fight Nashi, but then again she knew Nashi was holding a grudge against Gale from this morning. Nashi got herself some water and cooled off her temper. Nashi had finally put her three reducers back on her wrist to calm her dragon force. 

She got tons of questions about her dragon force, as she tried to answer as many as she could. Nashi let her dragon force die down, as she didn't want to hurt Nova. But she really did want to make Gale suffer that's why she pulled off her dragon force. Nashi walked back into the arena and got ready to fight.

Nova as in a nervous stance, and before the fight could start. Nashi walked up to Nova and gave her a small smile, before a playful wink.

"I won't hurt you like I did her" She whispered.

Nova giggled and nodded, as Nashi walked back to her part of the arena. Makarov got ready to call the match, as Nashi stood in a relaxed stance her hands in her pockets and her posture slouched. Nashi didn't care about winning these other fights, she only cared about winning against Gale and she sure did. 

So now Nashi wasn't going to take these other fights seriously and she was just planning on having fun while fighting for once. But Nashi was getting nervous as the more these fights went by the closer she got to fighting Storm. The got the order down, after Nova it would be Igneel then Rosemary, and finally Storm last. 

Nashi was dreading fighting Storm, so she was kinda hoping along the way she would pass out from magic use but who knew at this point. Makarov got ready and called the match, "3...2...1...START!" he yelled out.

Nova didn't delay as she shifted her body into lightning and quickly whipped herself around Nashi and kicked her in the back. Nashi grunted in slight pain and caught herself, as she swung around and hit Nova but Nova wasn't there anymore.

"Fuck" Nashi cursed, and just accepted the next blow.

Nova slammed Nashi into the barrier once again cracking the shell, Nashi groaned in pain, as she kept her back on the barrier. She felt her head thumping in pain, as she shook her head and regained her thoughts. She saw the light flicker to her right and quickly jumped up to avoid the blast. She landed straight on Nova and pinned her to the floor.

"Gotcha" Nashi smirked.

But not for long, Nova sparked her body and electrocuted the crap out of Nashi until Nashi was fried. Nashi lets go of Nova and winced as her body was still sparking off bolts of lightning, Nashi let out a painful curse.

"Fuck this" She whined. 

Nova giggled and stood in front of Nashi, as Nashi didn't waste any time, "FIRE DRAGON ROAR!" she quickly bellowed loudly, as Nova crashed into the barrier all the way from the other side. Nashi smirked in victory as she regained herself, this felt good to her. She hasn't been able to playfully spar with someone in forever it felt like, it just made Nashi smile.

Nova got up and bolted forward and caused Nashi's body to go up in sparks once again, Nashi winced in pain as she dealt with the pain like a champ. She didn't scream only tightly closing her eyes and finally accepted the pain until she cracked her flames over the sparks and the pain completely vanished. Until Nashi's flames consumed the sparks around her and made them disappear into thin air, Nashi smirked at this. 

"I think I just figured it out" Nashi chuckled to herself.

Nova whined, "Come on! I was so close too!" she pouted.

"Sorry Nova, my I still got other spars to do and I can't lose quite yet" Nashi smirked.

Blasting her fire everywhere and burned Nova, as Nova screamed high pitched as Nashi's sensitive ears winced in pain at the scream. Her flames died as Nashi's ears started to ring. Nova giggled and once again kicked Nashi in the back and then gut, then straight in the head only in a matter of seconds.

Nashi groaned in pain, as she fell backward onto the ground. Makarov got ready to call the match and give the win to Nova, but Nashi sat up.

"Don't you count me out so quickly" Nashi scoffed.

"THAT'S MY GIRL!" Natsu yelled, pride swelling from within. 

Nashi chuckled at her father before once again bursting the ground into deadly flames, Nova sparked the ground so the flames would stay away from where she was standing. 

"That's what's so annoying about fighting you. You learn quick" Nashi chuckled.

Before her flames consumed the lightning sparks and raced towards Nova before Nova shifted into lightning and floated in the air and knocked Nashi straight in the head. Nashi whined once again.

"QUIT DOING THAT!" Nashi yelled in frustration.

Nova giggled and swerved around Nashi and nailed her in the head once more, as Nashi turned around and caught Nova and dragged her down to the floor. As Nova squeaked in response, and Nashi pinned her there.

"Forfeit" Nashi demanded

"Hell no!" Nova smashed her head against Nashi's.

As Nashi just slammed her hard head back down against Nova, Nova whined in pain and Nashi didn't even seem to notice the pain. Nova sparked her surroundings including Nashi's body completely. Nashi burst her body into flames so her deadly flames would consume the sparks.

"Forfeit" Nashi growled.

"NO!" Nova smashed her head against Nashi's once again.

"God damn it!" Nashi slammed her head back into Nova's as Nova finally couldn't see straight.

"I FORFEIT!" Nova whined in pain.

Nashi got off of Nova, and helped her up and helped her stand straight. As Igneel walked over and helped Nova to go get some water and treat her burns. Nashi sat down on a rock as she was tired as fuck now, but she had to push herself to go on.

Storm walked over to Nashi, and sat down next to her, "You sure you can do three more spars today?" he asked, concerned.

"I'm sure" Nashi giggled cutely.

Storm blushed slightly at her adorable giggle, "Alright, well don't push yourself beyond your limits. I still want the best fight out of you" He smirked.

"Yeah yeah, you big dork!" Nashi laughed, as she drank some water to refuel her for her next fight.

Storm chuckled and walked back over to Gale, as Gale was pretty messed up about her fight with Nashi. Nashi watched Storm and Gale.

*If only that idiot could see how much I love him... Fuck you Storm* Nashi cursed mentally.

+++