TheLightSpike

~Authors Note~

Hey guys, I finally made the LONG awaited chapter! This one was long overdue but when I finally finished it I had to type it, but I managed to get it out and have lots of fun on my vacation! What sucks is that my summer vacation is almost over, but I am going to try to keep writing and do every other Saturday, I might release another one if I finish one and still have a week till the next time I will upload.

Comment what ship you want next time, and I will do the first one I see. Also say if you would want it to be a smut one, or a sin. Just so you know, this is a smut story, not a sin. I love both kinds, so I really don't mind writer whichever you guys want.

Ooh! Also, before I forget, I started writing this one back when Plague Steve was first introduced so that is why Light Steve is good and wasn't possessed yet and Plague Steve is a good guy. I just forgot about writing this so.. Yeah... It took me a while to write since I decided I was going to edit it so I did it on paper, then I had to type it and I just finished it. Hope you enjoy!

  ~Lucas' POV~

It was a normal, peaceful day on my server, so I just laid down against a rainbow tree. I look over at where Rainbow Steve and Light Steve are playing a game, I think block block block? I'm not sure. Sabre is over making something, I think just a wall, but he never said what he was doing to me. I sigh, as I realize that now that we have defeated Positive and Negative Steve who formed into Infinity Steve, we have nothing else we are going to do. Plague Steve is a new member of the Rainbow Town, Rainbow Steve and Light Steve are going to start staying on Sabre's server, and Sabre has agreed to keep coming to do videos with me here on my server; but other then him, I am going to be completely alone.

I sigh for the second time, knowing that the only way I will be able to see them is if I go to their server, when I need to stay here. I need to clean up around my house, make sure if I encounter a new Steve I can help them and have a place for them to stay, and then just the other things.

Then, without even noticing I am getting up and walking towards the ocean. I feel as if I am not doing it, like I am being controlled. I try to fight it but you can't fight something that isn't there. My feet don't even feel like they are hitting the ground, but they are. That is the one thing I am sure of. The sand parts it's way as I step on it. I don't stop walking towards the ocean, even when Sabre and Rainbow Steve are running towards me, calling out my name. Their voices seem as if they are miles away, and are just echoing in my ears.

~Light Steve's POV~

I glance over from mine and Rainbow Steve's game of block block block to see Lucas deep into thought while sitting under a Rainbow Tree, which makes my mouth form into a smile. Then he gets up, seeming completely out of it. I see Sabre getting out of the area where he is making a wall around the land. Rainbow Steve gets up from the game and runs right behind Sabre, calling out Lucas' name. I get up and run towards them as well for a moment, then I realize that I should fly instead. So I do, I fly and land right in front of Lucas, on the complete edge of the water, if I were to move my feet back not even a half block I would fall.

I just made it in front of him before he actually reached the water, and when he runs into me it seems to break the trance he was in.

"What were you doing Lucas?! If you were to go much further and Light Steve didn't stop you, you would be underwater and drowned!" Sabre shouts. Lucas doesn't do anything other then stand there for a moment, close enough where I can feel him breathing on me. It was as if... Someone was controlling him and trying to kill him. Trying to make him drown.

"I... I wasn't doing whatever you are talking about Sabre, and why am I here? Last thing I remember is that Rainbow Steve and Light Steve were playing a game, I was just relaxing under a rainbow tree and Sabre was...doing something." Lucas says, still confused. At least he's okay.. I think to myself.

I give them all a unsatisfied face, so Lucas steps to the side and places a sign. After a while of looking at a blank sign, and hearing Lucas saying everything he is writing then changing it; the sign finally reads "Don't worry, I was just being controlled for a moment." He places down a follow up sign and this time he doesn't say what he is writing on it. When he finishes the sign it reads "Thank you, you saved me Light Steve."

I let a smile escape my lips, knowing that I just helped him, and kept him safe. I get a book and quill and write "It wasn't a problem, and I have just decided that I am going to stay here in your town with you Lucas."

As I am finishing writing the book I hear Lucas say "Since when can he write in books?!" And Sabre respond with "I don't know man, has he always been able to?" Rainbow Steve is just staying quiet, not wanting to let out my little secret I haven't told them yet.

I now decide it is time to tell them that I can hear them. So right before I hand Lucas the book I add "I have always been able to write in books Sabre, a while back I gave you one, Yes I can hear you, no I can't talk to you, I can only talk to Rainbow Steve." That's good enough, I hand Lucas the closed book and hear him read the book aloud.

When he finishes reading the book he says "Light Steve, can you hear me?" So I nod. Sabre starts to say something but Lucas cuts him off.

~Lucas' POV~

Light Steve is writing in a book and quill? "Since when can he write in books?" I ask Sabre and he answers with a simple four word answer, and another question. "I don't know man, has he always been able to?"

Rainbow Steve is staying quiet and looking guilty but before I can say anything Light Steve looks like he is about to hand me the book, but then he picks up the quill again. After a moment he hands me the book and I read it aloud. When I read the last bit my jaw drops as far as it goes. "Light Steve, can you hear me?" I ask, and he nods.

"Wait does this--" Sabre starts but I completely cut him off. "You don't need to stay here Light Steve, I'll be fine." I say with a fake smile, trying to convince him. I hand him the book and after a moment I get it back. There is another page now and when I flip to it, it reads "Don't even try using that fake smile on me, I know you too well Lucas. I am staying here and I am not going to change my mind. I care about you Lucas." I blush slightly as I read the end, then he kisses my left cheek which makes my blush worse.

"I care about you too Light Steve" I manage to choke out as he is walking away.

I guess I am going to get to keep seeing him, and I won't be alone here in my town.

"I will keep coming here so I can see both Light Steve and Lucas, because they are both my friends" Rainbow Steve says and makes me laugh a bit

"Hey! What about me Rainbow Steve? Aren't I your friend?!" Sabre asks and makes me laugh more. Light Steve is just smiling over on top of the sandy hill.

We all start laughing, and for a second, I can even here a fourth laugh coming from where Light Steve is at.