LightRainbow

~Rainbow Steve's POV~

Me and Light Steve are playing hide and seek. Sabre would be here too if it wasn't for he had to hang out with his friend from the sky people dimension.

I finish counting to twenty and turn around. Out of the corner of my eye I see Light Steve go in the Rainbow house. I walk over to the closed door and slowly open the door. I am trying to sneak up on him because last round he did that to me.

As I walk I forget to close the door so it is just open, letting the cool air in the house. I look under the stairs and get pretty bummed out when he isn't there. I slowly, and quietly walk up the stairs to see nothing but a big rainbow bed.

To my surprise I see flower petals littered all over the floor, but I just shrug it off. I hop on the bed to look behind it, but even after that I see nothing.

"Where are you Light Steve?" I ask while flopping down on the bed again but this time I sit. I huff and bury my head in my hands. Silence.Thats all that is to be heard. Still silence. Then something pushes me down, scaring the life out of me. I open my eyes to see someone on top of me, breathing heavily. As my eyes focus I realize immediately who it is.

"Light Steve?!" I ask jumping, but not as much as before.

"The one and only, my Rainbow friend." As he says it in a voice that makes you swoon. He speaks my name in Spanish, rolling the 'r's. He licks his bottom lip and that is what gets me. I can't take it anymore, I kiss him.

~Light Steve's POV~

Here I am, being the sexy one, but I am not the one that gets to be the kisser, but being kissed. (Salty much?)

I don't care though, I love how it feels. I love the taste of lips, and I love how our lips move in sync. I love him, I love Rainbow Steve.

I decided to deepen the kiss, so I swipe my tongue across his bottom lip. Almost immediately after his mouth opens our tongues fight for the dominance. Rainbow Steve lost the battle, and I explore every nook and cranny in his mouth. When I am finished, and left nothing untouched I pull away.

When I pull away I see a whining Rainbow Steve underneath me. He looks so hot when he is upset, and damn, he's an amazing kisser. I slowly get on my knees, looking at him with his colorful shirt ruffled up, revealing some of his sandy skin. I admire his body for a moment, then swiftly pull his shirt over his head and his colorful pants down to his ankles. He looks up at me and smiles, wearing nothing more then boxers. I pull my white shirt up and over my head and see Rainbow Steve admiring my body. I toss the shirt to the floor and sit up higher on my knees to fumble with my belt.

At first it wouldn't work and the only reason I got it off is because Rainbow Steve helped me. (Who's pitiful now?) It's officially my turn to have my face a shade of pink, but Rainbow Steve's reaction to it is priceless. His sandy skin on his face turns to a bright shade of red. I had to stifle a laugh as I slip my pants off of my body. All that is to be heard is ragged breathing from both of us, and the whistle of the wind from the open window. I break the silence by bashing my face into his, kissing him. Within the kiss My hands find the edge of his boxers. I slide my thumbs in and pull down using the border of the boxers. Rainbow Steve gasps within the kiss, from the cool air coming from the window blowing against his cock.

~Rainbow Steve's POV~

Things are getting really heated with Light Steve. Hell, I'm naked and he is just in boxers. Not to mention the fact that we kissed twice already. He was so damn hot when he was trying to get his belt off, I can't even fathom to explain it. I pull away from the kiss this time and have a grin on my face.

He is hovering above me again, but this time his light colored hair is everywhere, making him look as if he was this 'Pop singer' Sabre has told me about once. Light Steve is like the sun among the stars, one of a kind and the hottest thing you will ever see. (As my friends know, I NEVER use puns. Be proud @IssaDweeb )

I weave my fingers in his boxers and pull them down. I look at him with a nod, signaling I am ready. He locks eyes with me for a split second before lining himself up with me before thrusting in. It hurts, at first anyways, but afterwards it's amazing. Light Steve slides in and out of me, trying to get me used to the feel of something in me. I guess he saw the few tears weld up in my eyes at the beginning. As he starts to pick up his pace I start to claw at his back, enjoying this pleasure. He keeps thrusting in and out, and all that is heard now is moans, and sweat dripping off of Light Steve.

I feel myself growing to tighten up, my cum going to arrive within minutes. Light Steve keeps thrusting in, but this time he pulls all the way out and goes into me with lightning speed. It makes me cum, and right after he follows. Sweat is pouring off of him, and he finally stops sitting on his knees or hovering over me. Now he is laying with his head laid lightly on my chest.

"I love you, Rainbow Steve." He says as I trace over his six pack using my finger.

"I love you too, Light Steve,"

~Authors Note~

 I did it! I slept for not even 4 hours and then wrote this so I am exhausted. Yesterday at my uncles wedding I had to wear feet murdering shoes for about 2 hours. (at the least) I was writing this at 5:15 and it's now 6:15 so I am proud of myself. Now I am going to go to sleep again.

Jk I got to write this down because my bestie can't use electronics other than for school work after her parents found out that she was reading things like this. So, ciao!