Repay You~ GalaxySabre

Once again, @OfficialArtChicken requested this and I actually wrote it pretty quick this time.

OH! Also, did you guys like the last oneshot?? Well, guess what; I didn't write it! @HeathAnders asked me to publish one of her oneshots on my book because she was a bit nervous about it, and wanted to see what people thought about it. Go show her some support, and she might be able to publish soon.

She's an amazing person and has helped me in many ways.

Anyways, let's get on with this!

~Sabre's POV~

Me and Rainbow Steve wander around this odd dimension, searching for Galaxy Steve. We decided to split up so we could cover more ground faster, so I went in the direction we found the 'pickles' and Rainbow Steve went in the opposite direction. (I literally took a break just to get some pickles after writing this)

I hike up this mountain I found and when I get to the top I see Galaxy Steve, standing at the top in all of his glory.

The soft blow of the wind sends some leaves falling around him, as well as making his hair go every which way. A blush dances over my face as I watch him look around, taking in the view. "Galaxy Steve? Is that you?" I ask while walking closer to him.

He turns around and smiles at me. "You did it, Sabre. How could I ever repay you?" He asks while taking a few steps closer to me. I have to control my breathing to keep from blushing, and before long I am able to speak. "I don't know, how could you?" I ask with a slight smirk on my face. He takes another step forward before pushing me back into a purple tree.

I blush a dark red color and he smirks before kissing my neck, making me moan loudly. Instantly he finds my sweet spot and I am instantly a moaning mess. (I guess I like the word 'Instantly' today) He starts sucking on the lose skin, as well as biting. There is obviously going to be a mark on my neck there, but I don't give a fuck anymore.

He stops sucking and then I kiss him, feeling his tongue slide against my bottom lip. I open my mouth and our tongues battle for the dominance. Before long I grew tired of the battle and give in, letting him have his fun.

His tongue explores my mouth and his hands start rubbing me through my clothing. I moan within the kiss and when I feel his hands tugging at the zipper. I pull the hood of my onesie off and my fingers trace over his very bold six pack. My lower region gets harder as he gets the zipper down all the way and slides it off my shoulders; making it fall to the ground.

I step out of it and I have nothing else on except for my bandana and my boxers. I pull at his shirt and bring it upwards, breaking the kiss to get it off before continuing the make out session.

My hands travel his blue and purple hair while his work the gray bandana I have hiding my eyes off. The gray piece of fabric falls to the floor and I look up at him, my male crush who is looking at me with his vibrant yellow colored eyes. Our eyes meet, green meeting yellow. "Your eyes are beautiful, you shouldn't hide them." He says before undoing his belt and pulling his pants down. I see his galaxy colored boxers and I pull then down before going down and sucking on his cock.

~Galaxy Steve's POV~

Sabre's mouth can do fucking wonders to a man, and the feeling is unbearable. I moan loudly as I let him do what he wants to me. I look down and our eyes meet, making me almost melt at that spot.

I have to make myself stop getting this pleasure just to keep from releasing on him right then. He wines but stops when I bring him back up, pulling his boxers down and gripping his wrists. I slowly go into him and hear pleasured sounds come from him, so I keep pushing in. Once I am all the way in I stop for a moment to get him used to the feeling, and he moans out. "Please~ Just fuck me already~" he says and I start rocking my hips back and fourth.

His moans drive me crazy, and I start thrusting in and out of him. He moans loudly and I already feel my climax coming closer from just having his body doing this to me.

~Sabre's POV~

"Fuck yeah~ Right there!~" I scream out as Galaxy Steve hits something within me. He keeps thrusting into me, The third time he does it I cum, getting the gooey substance on both of us, as well as the tree. (Poor tree...)

He thrusts into me one more time and then fills me up. He pulls out of me and I miss the feeling of him inside me, but I like the feeling of me and him laying next to each other.

"I fucking love you G-Galaxy Steve." I say while trying to catch my breath. He nods before kissing me softly, "I fucking you too, Sabre. Was that enough to repay you?" he says with a smirk. I laugh softly and speak in a low tone. "Yes, but it would be better if we could do it again sometime" I say before snuggling up into his chest, falling asleep.

~Bonus~

Rainbow Steve got tired of looking for Galaxy Steve and decided to turn back. He and Sabre agreed to meeting back at the house by about now anyways. He turned back and when he got there he waited for ten minutes, with no Sabre in sight.

He decides to go looking for him, and he climbs up the mountain. Once he gets to the top he sees clothes everywhere, and Sabre with Galaxy Steve sleeping together, with gooey stuff on the tree next to them, as well as around them.

Rainbow Steve blushes before backing away slowly, his face a bright red color he never thought would happen to him.

~~~~

I am fucking tired...