FavreMyNightMare

HELL YEAH I'M EARLY! I am currently sick so I decided to do this. Also I already have the next one for next week planned out so I just got to write it. It is going to be another FavreMyRainbow just because my friend wanted me to write out one, and I was too Lazy to copy it. Thanks to @HeathAnders for suggesting this, and yeah. I am going to upload next week too, and I will then probably go back to my normal schedule. I should stop blabbering on about this...

~Sabre's POV~

With Nightmare Steve back it is so much harder to deal with everything. After Rainbow Steve disappeared, I have been lonely. I walk around what's left of the Rainbow Town, falling in every crater, stumbling in every step I take. Getting a gash in my right leg from a rock.

I fall onto my knees and sob. I got nothing left, no Rainbow Steve, no Ghost Steve, no Rainbow Town, no nothing. I have nothing left. Suddenly a shadow appears above me and when I look up, I see Nightmare Steve, hovering above me. Tears start to stream down my face as I look up and shout at him, "What do you want?! You took everything from me!" Nightmare Steve has a strange look on his face.

For a moment, he looked sorry. Then within seconds after he has a wild smile on his face. "I said what do you want!" I shout again, louder and more angry because I had to repeat it. He lands on the ground next to me with a loud thump and looks at me. Then, something unexpected happened. He kissed me.

My eyes widen, my body goes stiff, and I feel my face growing red. For some reason though, I kiss him back. The kiss is a passionate one, and it feels like there is fireworks going off around us.

I'm kissing my enemy, I'm kissing my male enemy. My mind is screaming at me to run, to slap him for kissing me, but I don't move. My feet feel rooted to the ground, no matter my minds protest. I continue to kiss back, and I actually enjoy it.

I remember when I would pace around the woods outside of the Rainbow Town and think about my feelings towards Nightmare Steve. I would spend hours, just waiting to be calm enough to go to see the others.

~Nightmare Steve's POV~

I half expected Sabre to run away from me, but instead he kisses me back. I decide to now put my plan into action. I pull away from Sabre's lips and smile. "Sabre, do you love me?" I ask with a suductive smile. I see a flustered Sabre who looks like he has just saw a ghost.

"Wait... You can talk?" He says jumping back and almost falling from hitting the back of a stone. I nod slowly, trying to savor the sound of his voice. At least I got Shadow Steve away for a while I say to myself while catching Sabre.

"Do you love me?" I ask again with a little less patience then last time. He has a dark colored blush on his face, and looks down. After a moment he gains his composure and looks at me again, nodding slowly. I know he loves me, I already knew from him talking to himself in the woods every so often. (Stalker much?)

"Let's make a deal Sabre, I will help you find that Rainbow friend of yours if you do something for me in return." I say while he just places a finger on his lips. He looks up when he realizes I am staring at him, and a pastel pink dusts over his face.

"What kind of... Deal?" He finally asks. He starts to slowly sit on the stone ground and look at the bloody gash on his right leg. I take my yellow shirt off by pulling it over my head, and I wrap it around his knee. He starts to stare at my chest, admiring my body.

He looks up at me and smiles, making me know he trusts me. After I finish bandaging him up, I teleport Sabre and I into what's left of my palace. He starts to freak out a first but when I put my hand on his shoulder he calms down. I walk slowly towards what's left of the entrance, slowly so he can keep up with me. Eventually we reach the main part of the palace through all the ruble, he looks at it in awe before I pick him up and take him inside. I gracefully walk through the rubbish and take him to the only room that didn't get destroyed, Test Subject #2 cell. He freaks out but when I put him down and leave the door open he calms down.

"I told you I would help you find your Rainbow friend but first you must do something for me" I say with my famous Cheshire grins.

~Sabre's POV~

Nightmare Steve starts to pull his pants down after just breaking the belt latch. I realize what he wants, and for some reason I want it too. I smile as I unzip the front of my chicken costume. My body acts like it has done this millions of times, as I fight the zipper that got stuck halfway down. It was just enough where I couldn't get out but just barely keeping me in. Nightmare Steve helps me get it down which makes me blush when his hand touches my chest. I was surprised when he didn't break it, seeing how he broke his belt.

He kisses me again with force, and I didn't even realize he took my boxers off until he started to massage me with his palms. He picks me up by the waist and pins me against the wall. I wrap my left leg around Nightmare Steve, pulling him closer while my other leg is on the ground. He swipes his tongue over my lip and I gladly open my mouth, letting him explore every inch of it.

He scans over every part of it before pulling away from the kiss, while I hook my fingers on the hem of his boxers and pull them down. He pulls away from the kiss and starts to suck on my neck until he finds my sweet spot. I moan loudly as his lips start to suck harder on that one spot until he pulls away and admires the mark he made on my skin.

I know I am going to have a hickey by the end of this but I don't care. It feels way too good to stop now. Not to mention the fact I am doing this to get Rainbow Steve back. Nightmare Steve lines himself up with me and without even any warning thrusts in, breaking me out of my thought. It feels so amazing, but it is so painful as well. Tears weld up in my eyes as he keeps thrusting in and out, speeding up every second.

I moan as he continues and he groans by every time I moan. My nails dig into his back when he thrusts in hard making me almost lose it. The pain slowly fades away and turns into tons of pleasure. The moans and groans echo off the walls as I feel myself reaching my climax.

As my wall tighten around him I cum, and not long after he follows. "I love you Nightmare Steve" I say while I rest my head on his shoulder. "I love you too" he responds while our bodies pull apart.

~Some More Fun~

Shadow Steve comes back after doing a long day of patrol around the town that area Sabre and Rainbow Steve were. He hears some moans from a voice he has heard but doesn't recognize and groans from Nightmare Steve. He hears some silence before some words he couldn't make out on what they were. He decides to go check it out so he looks around the palace and eventually checks the cells. He looks in the empty Test Subject 1 room and sees nothing, as well as nothing in the one that was blown up. He finally looks in the last room to see clothes scattered across the room and then two bodies intwined together. He instantly recognizes them as Nightmare Steve... And Sabre. Shadow Steve slowly backs away from the room and loses all of his innocence.