I Cam Fix That~ BlueBow

So.. I was just sleeping peacefully and my dad woke me up AN HOUR EARLIER BEFORE I AM SUPPOSED TO LEAVE.  If you're wondering, I am going to a friends house and won't be back until tomorrow. So I decided I would take this time to finish this before I leave. 

~Rainbow Steve's POV~

Me and Blue Steve are in a cave, shivering around the torches. I can't believe he saved me... My eyes wander around the cave we are staying in, and they land on Blue Steve. He's leaning back against the stone wall, his arms behind his head like a pillow.

His light blue hair fans across his face light enough to see a blue tent over his eyes. I can't help but stare at him. I feel like he's a magnet and I am the piece of metal attracted to him. "It's not polite to stare at someone, when they are trying to sleep." He says then chuckles. A dark red blush covers my face before he gets up and pins me against the wall gently.

"Rainbow Steve, I thought we agreed to rest, not stare at eachother." He says in a suductive voice. My blush grows larger and darker as I try to think of something, anything to say as an excuse.

I finally think of something, "I-I couldn't sleep" I say, curse my studder... His face gets closer to mine, I can feel his breathing on me, mingling with mine. "Oh, is that so? Well, I can fix that." He says with a smile. I was about to ask him what he means but I was cut off by him kissing me softly and passionately.

I melt into the kiss and his hands start to pull my body closer to his. My hands go to his hair and mess up the soft, baby blue hair. His tongue slides against my bottom lip, and I gladly give him access to my mouth.

~Blue Steve's POV~

Rainbow Steve gives me access to his mouth, and my tongue battles his for a moment before I win the dominance. I take the pleasure in exploring every inch of his mouth, my tongue darting around like a snake attacking its prey. My hand pulls him even closer to him, our bodies fitting together like two puzzle pieces that go together perfectly. We stay like that, keeping our make out session going for at least a hot minute.

When we pull away we are both gasping for air. A smirk plays on my lips while I pull his shirt off. My hands softly graze across his skin, earning a soft moan from Rainbow Steve. I toss the shirt to the side and work my shirt off.

My lips start to attack his neck while he becomes a moaning mess. When I find his sweet spot I kiss there rougher, and start to bite down. When I finish there is a big blue and purple mark. His fingers trace over my six pack while I fiddle (Fiddle is a fun away, and I haven't mentioned six packs in a while lol) with his belt and get his pants off.

A blush fans over my face as the back of my left hand brushes against his hip. I get my belt off and toss it to the side, making it hit the wall and fall with a loud clink and thump. My lose blue pants fall to my ankles without the support of my belt. We are both left there, standing in nothing but our boxers, and I start to palm him through his boxers, making him moan like crazy.

I slowly, teasingly take his boxers off him. He wines and I take them off and he starts to tug at mine. I sigh in defeat and take mine off, before he gets down and starts to deep throat my cock. Moans erupt from my throat and the pleasure is a awesome feeling. It's impossible to focus on anything else and I have to remove myself from his mouth to keep from cumming right then and there.

He wines and I instantly miss the feeling of the warmth of his mouth on my cock. My hands rest on his before I kiss him again, feeling my love for him grow by the seconds. Then I pull away from the kiss, licking my lips and savoring the taste of his.

"Are you ready Rainbow Steve?" I ask while preparing myself. He nods so I align myself and thrust in slowly to get him used to the feeling.

~Rainbow Steve's POV~

Blue Steve is taking it slow, trying to get me used to it. Not only is it making me want it more, but also making me want to just kiss him passionately. "Blue Steve! Please! Don't go easy on me!~" I say aloud. He has a look of concern before he reluctantly agrees. He starts going a bit faster, the feeling making me moan aloud. When he picks up the pace a bit more I can't help but let a stream of moans out.

Blue Steve starts to angel his hips a certain way and thrusts into me again, making me scream out his name. "Blue Steve! Right there!~" I shout and he does, making me moan like crazy. At about the sixth time he does that I cum, getting that sticky, gooey substance on both of us. He keeps going, and each one growing more pleasurable and sloppier .

Moans come from me, and when he is deep inside me he releases. Both of us are breathing heavily, and when he pulls out I rest my head on his chest and his head rests on my shoulder.

"I love you, Blue Steve." I say, my voice faltering at first. "I love you too, Rainbow Steve" he says kissing me softly on the lips. I smile and let out a groan when the cool air of the cave blows past us.

He brings the blue shirt of his and drifts it over us. I curl up into Blue Steve's chest, and fall asleep soundly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm tired