Make you Want it~ RainbowNight

@jenny1055 asked for this, and I wrote it halfway before realizing in my binder I had a oneshot for the same ship completely written out.. *Sadness*

~Rainbow Steve's POV~

Me and Blue Steve are running from the Nightmare King while he is shooting fireballs towards us. Blue Steve doesn't have enough power to fight back without being destroyed himself so we just run. Suddenly the ground starts disappearing right from under our feet. It makes both me and Blue Steve get separated, and making us have to deal with this alone. "Blue Steve!" I shout as I keep getting lower and lower in the ground.

"Don't worry Rainbow Steve! I'll find you!" Blue Steve shouts. I look up and see The Nightmare King hovering above me, watching my every move. Wind from the cave that he destroyed is blowing by him, messing up his yellow colored hair. A bright red blush covers my face just from the sight. Why must my enemy be so hot..? I ask myself in my head. A bright blue speck appears in the sky and I instantly realize it's Blue Steve, looking for me in the huge crater I am in.

Blue Steve has effortless shouts directed towards me, but Nightmare Steve looks up and I see a dark figure flying behind Blue Steve... I want to shout at him to run but the entrance gets blocked off by big coal balls. (DA BALLS RUIN EVERYTHING)

A few tears roll down my face as the room gets darker and all I see is the Nightmare King coming closer to me, faster then I have ever seen anyone go. Moments later he is standing in front of me, holding a torch out in his right hand.

More tears roll down my face as I keep looking at him, thinking this is the last face I will see in my life. He tosses me the torch and then drops down in front of me.

"I've waited a long time for this..." He says before pushing me against the wall and kissing me.

My eyes get wide in surprise and I kiss back, feeling his hands traveling my body.

His tongue slides against my bottom lip and I don't respond to it, still trying to process what's happening right now. I feel his hands go down to my lower region and start rubbing, and I moan within the kiss. His tongue darts into my mouth and explores every inch, and I don't even try to fight it.

He stops kissing me and instead starts kissing down my neck. Instantly he finds my sweet spot and I moan loudly, trying to hold the moans in but failing miserably. He takes that is to keep sucking and biting down at that spot right there, and before long he pulls away and is looking at the spot.

There's going to be a hickey, but I don't give a fuck anymore. The feeling is too amazing to stop now, not to mention that even if I wanted to, which I don't, I probably wouldn't be able to stop. He grinds our hips together and I am a moaning mess. His surprisingly soft hands brush against my skin before they reach my chest and keep brushing against it, taking advantage of my shirt that got ruffled up. His hands pull the shirt up and before I realize it I have no shirt on. He tosses mine to the other side of the crater and then pulls his own off, and revealing his very well built body.

My hands take control of my body and start tracing over his six pack. Soft moans come from him and I don't realize it but he took my pants and my boxers off all at once. He takes his off too, and then we are both standing there with no clothes on. His body is all boldly muscular while mine is all weak, having a faint six pack and no muscles.

His fingers appear in front of my face, and I take them in my mouth without any hesitation. Moments later he pulls them out of my mouth, and he takes me to the ground. Gently, he laid me down, surprising for him being the bad guy, then he kisses me again. I don't even feel pain as he works his fingers into my body, and instead I only feel moans crawling up my throat.

~Nightmare Steve's POV~

Moans bounce of the walls of this huge hole we are in, and Rainbow Steve's soft lips are against mine moving in sync. This kiss is more rough than the last, and he seems to like it. Before long I am finished preparing him and I thrust into him without any warning. Loud moans come from Rainbow Steve, and I would be surprised if Dark Steve and Blue Steve didn't hear it. "N-Nightmare King~ Faster!~" Rainbow Steve says between moans. I lean down to his ear and whisper "Call me Nightmare Steve~" and he nods in response. I do as he asked and start thrusting into him faster then before, and before long I feel breathless. "I'm going to make you want this all day long~" I say simply as I keep thrusting in.

I angle my hips in a different way and make Rainbow Steve scream out my name. "Nightmare Steve! Fuck yeah right there!~" he screams. I do a soft moan and take pleasure in being the person to make him like this. I thrust into him at the same spot again, and I feel my climax nearing it's end.

Over and over again I slam into Rainbow Steve at that spot, and when I get balls deep the last time he finally cums, getting the substance on us both.

He moans loudly as he lets his climax control his body, and he's slightly shaking. I thrust into him one last time before releasing deep inside him, making him moan again. I lay down beside him and we both lay like that, catching our breath. His pointer finger starts tracing over my six pack again, and a soft moan comes from me once again. "L-Let's do this more often.." He says with a smile. I nod as sweat steams down my face, and my arms wrap around his body. "Did I make you want it?" I ask with a smile.

He nods and says "Yes, you made me want it." I kiss him softly before we both drift into a deep sleep...

~Authors Note~

I finished this one, and also I have a plan for what happened to Blue Steve; don't worry he's okay. This schedule has changed again, now to 'whenever I feel like updating'  Now, I am off to hide under a blanket, I'm freezing