Stay in Your Mind~ FavreMyPlague

This was suggested by RebeccaLullo  a WHILE back (In October on the 19th...) and I just got around to writing it, so sorry about that...

I decided to make this take place back when Plague Steve was still 'good' and before Rainbow Steve was revived or whatever.

~Sabre's POV~

I sit down on the ground as I wait for Lucas to come back. Then Plague Steve comes walking up behind me and then sits down on the ground next to me. "How are you doing Sabre?" Plague Steve asks me while looking at the sky. I pry my eyes from watching the sunset and I see his hair blowing in the wind.

"I'm doing okay.." I say with just barely above a whisper. I can't stop thinking of Rainbow Steve.. "No you're not.. What's wrong?" Plague Steve says and then looks back at me. I look down at my feet and then speak softly, my voice cracking slightly.

"I miss Rainbow Steve.. I'm starting to wonder if we are ever going to get him back." I say and a few tears sting my eyes. They don't get seen because my bandana; but it slightly dampens it. Plague Steve still hasn't looked away from me, but I can't hold his gaze.

"Don't worry, I promise I'll help you find him. How about we do something to keep your mind of that?" He asks with a slight smirk on his face. I look at him confused before I get it. A blush cover my face slightly before I nod. "S-Sure."

Plague Steve kisses me and I move to where I am sitting in his lap. I feel a slight problem in his pants and I smirk within the kiss. Although I'm not any better. He slides my hood off of my head and my hazel brown hair blows freely within the wind.

We pull away from the kiss and he immediately starts to suck on my neck. I moan softly and then he finds the sensitive spot along my collarbone. My moans grow louder and he purrs softly against my neck. I love the feeling, and I can't even think straight. (Because you aren't straight, duh)

He slides my zipper of my chicken suit down some and then keeps kissing lower down on my neck. I purr softly from the feeling. He unzips it the rest of the way and then slides his hands along my chest. I moan loudly and he smirks. That's when he picks me up and then stands up himself.

I reach my feet down to the ground and then stand myself before kissing him. The kiss is rough, and I love it. My hands rest on his chest and his one hand cups my cheek; the other wrapped around my waist. My hands then slide under his shirt and feel his well built body. I moan softly and then he forces his tongue into my mouth.

I don't even fight it, and I let him take the control. He explores my mouth with his tongue and my hands start to explore his body. I start to tug up on his shirt and I feel him smirk within the kiss. We pull away, breathless.

I slide his shirt off of his body and that's when I actually see his bare chest. He has a bold six pack and it could make anybody swoon. I put my hands on his hips and pull him closer. I grind his hips against mine and I moan loudly.

"I'm going to stay in your mind all day long; you sit be able to sleep all night long." He says suductively in my ear before he nibbles on it gently. That's when he pulls his pants down off of himself to reveal him not wearing any boxers. I smirk at him softly and then he starts to pull my chicken onesie off the rest of the way. My dark gray boxers hang onto my body loosely and then he rubs his bare lower body against mine with the thin fabric of my boxers.

I don't even realize it at first but he takes them off of my body and then kisses my jaw. He kisses down my body, starting from the jaw and then working his way down. I whimper when he then kisses down to my inner thighs. He keeps getting lower until he starts to kiss down my cock, and then smirks as he sees me gasp as he kisses the tip.

I blush brightly and then he takes my cock into his mouth. He gets most all of my cock into his mouth and then starts to pump the little bit he can't fit. I moan loudly and then I feel him moan as well.

~Plague Steve's POV~

I continue to kiss down Sabre's body up until he starts to whimper when I reach his inner thighs. I smirk before I continue until I reach his cock. He gasps and then I take almost his entire length into my mouth, and pump the small bit I didn't fit.

He moans loudly as I continue to do that to him, and then I start to pump myself with my other hand. I moan myself and he continued to moan like crazy. I can tell his climax is already building up, and I stop when he's about to come.

I continue to pleasure myself and when I stop pleasuring him, he just watches me pleasure myself.

The pleasure builds up within me and I moan loudly. As my cock starts to throb, and beg for release; I stop and then I let a soft whine come from myself.

I place my fingers in front of Sabre and then get ready to tell him what to do, but he takes my fingers into his mouth without me even telling him to. I moan softly from the feeling and let him continue to do it.

Eventually I remove my fingers from his mouth and then feel the cold air blow by, making my three fingers cold. I get warmth for them again by thrusting one of my fingers into him. He moans loudly and also whimpers from my finger invading him; then I continue to work with the one finger. I work a second finger into him and he moans louder; then I get the third one in. His moans echo in my ears and the sound drives me crazy.

When I am finished with the preparing I remove my fingers and then thrust my own cock into him without warning. He moans loudly and releases a soft whimper from the invasion once again.

I continue to thrust in and out of him, and his pleasured moans lets me know he is enjoying this. The feeling is amazing, and I don't want to make it ever end. But because I can tell he's already growing closer, I know it's going to end pretty soon.

~Sabre's POV~

I whimper when Plague Steve's first finger enter my body, but then moan softly. The moans grow louder as he adds another finger into me, and then by the time the third finger is in my body I am a moaning mess.

Soon he removes the three fingers from me and I whine softly. But not long after his cock invades my tight body and I whimper again. I wasn't expecting him to enter me instantly, but soon the small amount of pain fades and turns to pure pleasure. I moan loudly and he continues to thrust into me.

It doesn't take long for my climax to start to build up and I whimper as he starts to pump my cock. Moans are the only thing that flows from my mouth, and I don't want any of this to stop anytime soon. It's clear that he can tell I am getting close because he gets faster with the pumps on my cock, and rougher with the thrusts.

"P-Plague Steve~" I moan out and he does a sound that sounds like a 'hmm?'. "F-Faster~" he does as I plead and the thrusts get faster and rougher as well.

My moans get even louder that I'm sure Infinity Steve could hear them, but I don't even care anymore. My nails dig into his back as he continues and I feel my body being pushed to its limits.

I scream out and my nails dig deeper into his back as my body releases; getting the warm substance with a milky, creamy texture to it on the both of us. He thrusts into me a few more times before he finally releases deep inside me. I moan softly and then he lays his head on my body.

Sweat pours off of him and my heart feels as if it was going to beat out of my chest. "I love you Sabre~" he purrs softly in my ear and I just moan in response.

"I love you too, thank you for keeping my mind from wandering." I say softly and then he kisses me. The kiss is slow, yet rough. I love the feeling of our lips moving in sync, and I can tell he likes it just the same. We pull away breathless and I blush slightly.

"I'd do it any time you want~" he whispers softly in my ear and makes me blush like crazy.

The sun slowly starts to set around us and I feel my eyes growing heavier. "Goodnight Plague Steve" I say and then yawn. He simply nods and then I fall asleep, laying on the ground with him laying on top of me.

~~~

So.. This is actually the last oneshot for this book...