Welcome Back Gift~ FavreMyGhost

asked for this asked for this a WHILE back and I just now got around to doing it. Also, two updates today?? Wha..??

~Ghost Steve's POV~

(This POV is so damn short, screw it I don't wanna edit it)

Lightning comes towards me and it doesn't let me move. I close my eyes and wait for the lightning to strike me.

~Sabre's POV~

Tons of lighting goes off as the Galaxy Tower disappears. Instead, a huge crater forms and at the bottom there is Ghost Steve. "Ghost Steve?" I ask, not believing my eyes. He looks up and then slightly nods, a smile covering his face. I build a small dirt bridge, enough for me to get down and him to get out.

We both climb out, and then we sit and talk for a while. Galaxy Steve goes off to find Rainbow Steve and we just keep catching up. "I can't believe it! How could he have tricked me?" Ghost Steve asks and then laughs softly. His laugh is adorable, and it makes me swoon. "That's cute.." I mutter in just a whisper.

"W-What was that?" He asks. I blush a bright red color but then shake it off. "Nothing, it was nothing.." I say and then look at him. He smiles softly at me and my heart melts. I push the lose gray hair of his out of his face. A soft, tame blush dusts over his face as he keeps looking at me.

That's when I get an idea. "Hey Ghost Steve, how about I give you a welcome back gift?" I ask at a whisper, leaning down to his ear and my lips brush against his earlobe. I gently nibble on his ear, and he moans softly and blushes.

"I-I would l-like that a lot.." He says while blushing. I look at him before I kiss him softly.

We both stand up, and his left hand rests gently on my shoulder while the right cups my cheek. My right arm wraps around him in a protective manor, while the left wraps around his neck.

The kiss starts slow, but gets rougher the longer it lasts. I trace my tongue along his bottom lip and he willingly complied. His tongue lays limp as I take control and explore every single inch.

He moans softly and I start to gently suck on his bottom lip. When I pull away I release his lip from my mouth, making a loud pop sound.

A thick trail of saliva connects the two of us and a blush dusts across his face. I start to tug on his gray, tore shirt and it slowly rips. As it comes apart I look at his chest with the six pack of his, faded but still bold at the same time.

I pull my zipper down of my chicken suit, and the suit falls to the ground. He slides his gray sweatpants off of his own body to reveal him with just his boxers. Both of us stand there, with just boxers on our body while I still have my bandana on. We kiss once again, and it's much rougher then last time.

His hands go up and behind my head where he starts to untie my bandana. I freeze up, he's about to take it off. He must've noticed my change of pace, because he pulls away from the kiss. "Are you okay?" He asks me while he removes his arms from behind my neck.

"Y-Yeah.. I'm fine.." I say softly and then kiss him again. My hands go to his hips and then I start to rub my body against his groin. (I've heard this word a lot recently, but I've never used it) Moans come from him and I love the sound, even though it's muffled by the kiss we are sharing.

He goes back to having his arms around my neck, and then goes to untie the bandana again. I don't respond to it this time, and I let him untie it. As it falls to the ground, I slide my own boxers off of my body.

Then I tug his down as well, and continue to rub our bodies together. This makes a pleasurable friction that makes me love him even more. I love Ghost Steve, and I can't believe I haven't realized it until when we were talking.

That's when he goes down and then starts to suck on my erected cock. I moan loudly as he gets as much of me into his mouth as he can, and what he can't get he starts to rub. Moans climb up my throat and he moans softly at the sound. When he moans it makes me moan more from the vibration.

As I come close to cumming inside his mouth, he removes me from his mouth and then starts to kiss up and down it. That's what drives me over the edge as the warm liquid flows out of my cock. It gets on the stone ground, as well as the both of us.

He stands up and then I let some of my fingers hover in front of his mouth. He starts to suck on the fingers and the feeling makes my cock pulse and grow erected again. Moans come from Ghost Steve and I love it.

Eventually I remove the fingers from his mouth and then I swiftly thrust two fingers into him. He moans out and then let's out sounds that sound pained. "S-Sabre~" he moans and I slowly start to pleasure him more with the preparing. I make different motions with the two fingers, but he moans the most with the scissor like one.

I remove my fingers from him and look at him in the eyes. That's when he notices my green eyes. He looks at me with pleading eyes and then I thrust into him. Moans are the only thing I hear as I continue to do this to him.

It doesn't take long for my climax to start building up once again and soon he moans loudly. We both release at the same time on each other and he rests his head on my shoulder.

"Sabre?! Ghost Steve?!" Rainbow Steve and Galaxy Steve both say from behind us as they see the warm, gooey substance dripping off of us and us without clothes.

Shit...

~~~

I got one thing to say after this;

I'm thirsty