Teach You A Lesson~ 09Shabre

I haven't watched assassins creed in forever, and I am too lazy to go back and watch it so leave me alone.

~Sabre's POV~

I walk through the door of my bedroom, feeling off because I am not wearing my assassins gear. As I go into the room, I see Shark in the library. I watch Shark walk back and fourth along the pathway, walking between the shelves of books. He doesn't seem to acknowledge my presence yet, and I watch as he runs his hands though his brown hair. He takes his sunglasses off his head and I see his beautiful eyes. I start to feel off, because both of us have hidden our eyes from the world, and now I am seeing his without him even knowing.

I lean against the doorway and watch before I slowly start to reach behind my head and untie my gray bandana. My breath hitches as I watch him start to undo his own pants of his assassins gear. He sits down on one of the chairs and then starts to pull his own boxers down. I let the bandana fall to the ground as I continue to watch him, and soon his hands start to play with his own body. I watch him intensely, watching the way his mouth forms when he moans softly, trying to keep himself from being heard.

Little did he know I was watching him.

I start to walk off, as I realize I shouldn't be watching him doing something to himself without him knowing I am seeing it. I turn around and get ready to leave, but then I hear something that stops me in my tracks. "S-Sabre~" he moans out and I think he found me. I poke my head around the corner and look at him, expecting to see him looking at me disappointed. But instead I see him keep pleasuring himself, rubbing his thumb along his length. My face began to feel flustered as I realize he is imagining that I am the one doing what he is doing to himself. "Mmm~ I fucking love you Sabre~" he moans out and I think I should let him know I seen this.

But I want to keep watching this, I want to watch as he pleasures himself. I watch as he keeps pace steady, but still keeps getting faster each moment that passes. I wish I was the one who was actually doing this, giving him the pleasure he has seemed to dream of. His hands keep rubbing faster and faster, until his body takes over and he cums. He moans my name somewhat loudly, still being cautious of his sounds. 'Now is the time I should let him know I saw it' I say to myself.

With slow steps, I walk out from behind the bookshelf and clear my throat, making my presence known. Shark looks up with a bright red blush covering his face as he sees I was watching him, and then worse when he realizes I am seeing his eyes and he's seeing mine. "S-S-Sabre, y-you're here.." He says with his stuttering making it hard to understand him without thinking about it.

"The one and only, Shark. Also, just so you know, I fucking love you too." I say with a smirk before kissing him. I feel his lower body go hard, and as the kiss continues, the worse it gets. My tongue slides along his bottom lip, and his mouth opens where our tongues battle around. I start winning, but when his hands start rubbing my lower body through my pants; the same section he was rubbing of his own earlier. I slowly start to buck my hips forward, against his hands and moaning softly within the kiss.

This pleasure is throwing me off, and he wins as we battle around. His tongue travels every small inch and his hands keep rubbing my lower body. Moans crawl up my throat and become muffled from the kiss, but the sound seems to please Shark.

He pulls away from the kiss as soon as he is finished, and we are left there breathless. He keeps doing this work to my lower body and I feel my climax coming close. "This is what happens when you spy on me, I have to teach you a lesson~" Shark says and keeps rubbing my cock. I love this feeling a lot, and I moan out some words that sound like random sounds. "Mm, S-Shark~ Please teach me a-a l-lesson~" I start pleading and with that he keeps rubbing faster until I am about to release right then and there. His hands unzip my fly of my jeans and he continues to tease me through the boxers