Playmate and Secret Lover~ LightNightmare

Hehe its late but I'm early! Not by much though 

~Light Steve's POV~

Lucas' place is getting boring, just sitting around doing nothing while he's in his world having fun. (Don't worry Light Steve, you'll be having fun soon) I sit next to the machine that's used to make me go from Sabre's world and Lucas' world. I stare at the floor. Nothing happens, nothing at all. I miss seeing Rainbow Steve, or someone, so I can play block block block with them. Then I think of my secret lover, Nightmare Steve.

Suddenly lots of lightning goes off, coming towards the house. I start to panic and I go hide behind the machine. The lightning stops but breathing replaces the science. The breathing isn't like everyone else's after summoning that much lightning, so it must be someone very powerful.

It could only be one of three people; Plague Steve, Infinity Steve, or Nightmare Steve. I peek my head around the corner and see Nightmare Steve standing there in all of his glory. My heart skips a beat as I see him, and before I realize it I am standing in front of him with my eyes locked on his lips.

~Nightmare Steve's POV~

"Light Steve, just who I was looking for..." I say with a smirk. He looks at me in awe, as if we've never seen each other before. I remember the kiss we had in secret one time and I can't help but let a blush go on my face. I realize he's looking at my chest, and I pull it up and over my head with a smirk. I swiftly move to where I am pinning him against the wall. He blushes and I do the wild smirk I am known for, before I kiss him. He kisses back instantly and puts his arms around my neck, messing up my already wild yellow hair. I put one hand at his hips and the other at the small of his back, pulling him closer to me. Our kiss deepens by me swiping my tongue along his bottom lip and him opening his mouth for me to explore. He doesn't even battle for the dominance and I explore every inch, leaving nothing untouched.

I pull away from the kiss and creating a whining Light Steve. He starts to tug at my shirt. He pulls at it but I stop him. I bring it up and over my head and he admires my well-chiseled body in awe. I start to pull his shirt over his head and he allows it. Once it's off I see a well built, but faint six pack. (I seriously have some kind of problem with six packs) I toss the shirt to the side and start to pull his pants down.

I simply break his belt and the metal goes all over the place around us, and I pull his pants down. I actually see some yellow and black boxers, the same colors as me. A smirk plays on my lips as I bring them down to his ear and purr, "Someone's a fan of me" my lips are close enough that every time they move they brush against the skin of his ear. I bright red blush covers most of his face as I start to take my pants off. I grind our hips together through the boxers once I got the pants down, and soft moans come from him. I love the sound of his moans, and I can't help but miss the feel of his lips on mine. My lips find their way down to his neck where I start my search for the spot to make him moan louder. I suck on his neck and soft moans come from him, and I keep searching for his sweet spot. Once I finally find it a loud moan comes from him. I bite down there gently, rocking the skin between my teeth (What am I saying? Idk and honestly Idc once again) and once I am finished I pull away to see a big mark on his neck. My hands bring his up to above his head and I say with my deep voice bouncing off he walls, "This might hurt a bit" He nods slowly and I pull both of our boxers down and thrust into him. I thrust into him without any other warning and he screams out it pain and pleasure.

~Light Steve's POV~

The feeling of my secret lover inside of me, honestly feels amazing. Once the pain subsided the pleasure was almost completely unbearable. I moan loudly and the sound bounces off the walls, and Nightmare Steve grunts in response. He keeps going and my body feels weak when he hits something in me, I scream out his name.

"Nightmare Steve!~ Right there!~" I feel my climax nearing as he keeps slamming into me at a certain angle. I cum and the gooey substance gets on both of us. He keeps going before getting deep inside of me to release himself.

I look up to his face before pecking him softly on the lips. His breathing is heavier then I have ever heard, sounding foreign coming from him. Sweat is pouring off of his brow and he rests his head on my chest as we slowly slide down against the wall.

"Thank you, Nightmare Steve, for being my secret lover." I say while my hands run softly through his yellow and black hair. He does a soft moan in response and he kisses the top of my head. "I love you too, Light Steve." I do a soft hum and drift into a soft slumber, him doing the same.

~Bonus~

Lucas joins his server to check on Light Steve for the day. He looks everywhere; in the house, around the house, and the temple. All that is left is the basement. He gets out his fireworks and places one down while using his elytra to get there.

As soon as he gets there he sees something he wished he didn't see.

There was clothing scattered everywhere and there was two bodies intertwined together and he instantly realized who they were. Light Steve and Nightmare Steve. He slowly backed away and lost what little innocence he had.

~Authors Note~

So today there was one class at my school where they had to walk laps for a bit at lunch, and there was this one kid who was kicking all the cones saying things like "Fuck you, fuck you dumb-ass, fuck you son of a bitch, and lastly, fuck you bitch. The people in their grade were laughing, some covering their mouth because they couldn't believe they said that. Then there was me and my friends who were dying of laughter.