I'll keep you warm (GreenRainbow)

I made a title because my friend was like, "hey you need to put titles on them! That makes them so much more interesting!" So I did. This one is GreenRainbow from the Rainbow Steve Origins or whatever it's called. Now, onward to the story!

~Rainbow Steve's POV~

Me and Green Steve keep running through the woods with fireballs being thrown at us. We hide under a big tree, and after a moment the sound of explosions stop. Then, out of nowhere the ground breaks from under us as hundreds of fireballs are shot at us. Green Steve falls to the ground but he gets up quickly. I gesture towards me, telling him to follow behind.

He nods and start running back towards where we came from. We take cover under the trees and swerve back and fourth, trying to get him off our tail. When that doesn't work, I spot a conveniently placed cave. I manage to make it rain so it isn't as easy to see us, then I throw a torch to the next tree. I pull Green Steve towards the cave and we rush in.

The cave goes down forever, seeming never ending; eventually we actually reached bedrock. As we get a place we are going to camp at for a while, it was ice cold. Green Steve tosses me his green, long sleeve shirt and I put it on after thanking him. I can't help but notice his visible six pack. I open my inventory and find that I have the exact amount of stuff to make a flint and steel so we can have a fire. I shiver as I make it, and immediately I make the fire.

We both huddle around it, trying to get warmer. I lean back against the wall and Green Steve does as well, sitting next to me. My eyes drift over to his chest and I have to pry them away to keep from staring. When his right hand brushes against my left, I can't help but let a blush cover my face. As it dies down some I feel my eyes getting heavier, so I lean my head back against the wall.

Without realizing I am doing it at first, my hiead slides down the wall and comes to rest on Green Steve's shoulder. The second I realize it I jolt up and whack my head on the stone wall. Green Steve looks over at me worriedly, and a slight blush dusts over his face.

I explain to him that I'm okay, yet he still has a unreadable expression. Then, out of nowhere, he speaks, "I have saved many Steve's before, Rainbow Steve, but I knew I had to save you, because I..." He takes a pause, and the suspense is killing me. Eventually, he continues, "Because I love you" he says then kisses me.

~Green Steve's POV~

I kissed Rainbow Steve and he tensed up. What if he doesn't like it? What if he hates me now? His body relaxed and I start to pull away from the kiss, excepting the fact that he probably doesn't like it.

When I try to pull away, he puts his hand on my back and pulls me back closer to him. I kiss back this time and I feel him move a bit. I feel some weight that on my legs, and I realize that he's sitting on my lap.

I feel myself grow harder in my pants, 'I hope he doesn't notice' I say in my head. Rainbow Steve pulls away from the kiss with a smile on his face before he says, "I did notice, Green Steve" and he places a short and sweet peck on my lips.

My face begins to heat up as I realize I said that aloud, into the kiss. Rainbow Steve does his adorable giggle that could make anyone swoon, and I can't help but swoon once again.

A idea pops into my head, and I can't help but smile about it. Rainbow Steve gets off of me and I stand up, rubbing the dirt off me and dust off. I glance back over to the fire and see that it went out. Rainbow Steve stands up and pulls out the flint and steel. "It's c-cold in here" he says while getting the f&s (Flint and steel, I'm too lazy to finish typing it) ready to ignite. I pin him against the wall, knowing the solution for his problem.

I lean down and put my lips down to his ears, and purr, "I'll keep you warm~" he stands there for a minute before realizing what I mean. When he does, he nods eagerly. I start to undress him by taking my green shirt off of him and then his rainbow one. When it's off of him I see a faint six pack. He blushes when he realizes I am staring at him, a crimson red to be exact. I start to unbutton his pants, and when I finish he has nothing except his boxers on. (I don't know what it is with me and making them have six packs, I just always make them have it anymore) I start to grind our hips together and he moans loudly, and the sound of it drives me crazy.

I start to leave butterfly kisses which makes my rainbow lover giggle, then I start to search for his sweet spot with my lips. He moans softly, but when I find it he lets out a loud moan.

When I pull away there is a huge mark on his neck and I admire it. I look up at him and he nods, so I have him face the wall and line us up.

~Rainbow Steve's POV~

Green Steve left a huge hickey on my neck, and then turned me and thrusted in, after I approved first. My eyes start to water as pain fills my body but then pleasure starts to form. The pleasure is almost unbearable.

Green Steve goes in and out of me and it makes me moan like crazy. He hits something in me and it makes me go weak in the knees, I scream out his name. "Green Steve! Keep going right there!" He does too.

I feel myself grow closer to my climax by the second, and I eventually cum, covering both of us with the gooey substance. He goes deep into me before he releases inside me.

"I love you Rainbow Steve." He says while laying his head down against my body. I respond with the sake thing to him. That's when I realize what he said was true. He did get me warmer.

~Nightmare Steve's POV~

(Because why not?)

Loud sounds were coming from this cave, and they get louder and louder as I get closer to the bottom. When I get to the very bottom I see a dim light and as I go in I see clothes scattered around all over the place and two bodies. Rainbow Steve and Green Steve. I back away slowly and lose what's left of my innocence.

~A/N~

Annnnnd... DONE. Has everyone watched the needy video where Time Steve talks to Sabre? Well if you haven't I just spoiled it for you. Well, I KNEW TIME STEVE WAS GOING TO BE GOOD AND ELEMENTAL STEVE WOULD BE BAD!! I JUST KNEW IT!! I'm proud of predicting the future XD