Clear My Mind~ ElementalSabre

I don't know how I feel about this one...

I said I was going to do this in memory of my sister, and I kept my word to it. This was based on the 9/5/18 video. So, enjoy

~Sabre's POV~

I feel bad for Rainbow Steve, going from one of the most powerful Steve's to the abilities of a player. Elemental Steve has been really cocky lately, now that he has gotten Rainbow Steve's powers. The little house we made to keep what little stuff we had, is boring. I'm tired of just pacing around and doing NOTHING. I go out the door and close it behind me, and when I see Elemental Steve standing there, waiting for me I practically jump out of my skin. "Hello, Sabre." He says in the deep cryptic voice. My heart flutters as he talks and when he says my name my legs feel weak, just from the sound. My blood rushes to my face and I quickly hide my face in my hands. My body gets tense as I speak simple words, "Hi Elemental Steve." The response of mine is muffled by my hands. My body gets even worse, tense wise, and I can't take it anymore and I run behind the house.

Once I get there I realized what's in the lower region of my body is hard. I cross my legs and I realize my blush has grown larger. My head leans back slowly against the wall and I close my eyes. Why must I fall for Elemental Steve?

~Elemental Steve's POV~

Sabre was acting weird today. First he was waiting for Rainbow Steve to come back, then he just left. He seemed upset and just ran off. I slowly, quietly, and carefully get closer to where he ran off to. As I turn the corner I see Sabre blushing madly with a big bulge in his pants.

I fly up and over the building and hover there for a moment. Rainbow Steve is out getting used to being powerless, and Time Steve isn't a worth because of me having so much power now. I drop down in front of Sabre and see him completely flustered.

He gets up to go away but I stop him by pinning him against the wall. He is flustered and the bulge in his pants has gotten bigger. I smirk before kissing his neck. I smirk against his skin before sucking on his neck making a soft moan erupt from his throat. Once I find his sweet spot a louder moan comes from deep within him.

Once I finish I see a quite large mark on his neck, a hickey symbolizing that he's mine. Blood rushes to his face once again. I smile before kissing him passionately and forcefully. He kisses back with equal amount of force and passion, and he doesn't even notice when I pull the zipper of his chicken suit down. My fingers slide to the borders of his boxers and pull them down without him noticing.

The only reason he ever realized it was because the cool air blew by us. He gasps before he starts to tug at my elemental colored shirt. I pull away from the kiss long enough to get my shirt up and over my head, then toss it to the side. I see Sabre looking at my chest, with a soft pastel blush dancing across his face.

He starts to fiddle with my belt before getting the latch and getting my pants down to my ankles. His fingers latch onto my elemental colored boxers before he pulls them down and takes my entire length into his mouth. I moan loudly as the pleasure files into my body.

He starts to deep throat me and moans crawl up my throat, and I can't help but let them out. His mouth can do wonder to a man, not to mention when he starts to pump my cock too. Moans are impossible to hold back anymore as I release into his mouth.

He looks up to me with a smile on his face as he swallows it all.

~Sabre's POV~

Elemental Steve has a soft, tame blush across his face before he intertwines my hands and thrusts in, hard. Pain is the main thing I feel, but soon pleasure is almost unbearable. I scream out in pain and pleasure before pleading him to go faster; go harder on me. He does and my hands escape his grasp and they go behind his back.

My nails dog into his back as he slams into me harder, and when he hits something in me I can't help but plead his name to keep going there. "Elemental Steve! Right there!~"

He pulls himself out of me completely before thrusting into me at that same spot, harder then before. My climax is coming close and the pleasure is going to end soon. After the fourth time of him slamming into me in that one spot I cum, getting on both of our bodies.

He keeps going faster until he gets deep inside me before releasing his cum. He pulls out of me and both of us are breathing heavily. After a moment of us catching our breath he speaks with the same cryptic voice he always does, the one that made me fall for him. "I love you, Sabre."

I lean my head back and sweat starts dripping off my face. I keep the silence for a moment, processing his words, before I speak. I love you too, Elemental Steve," I take a pause before continuing. "We should do this more often."

He nods in response before I snuggle up into his chest and go to sleep.

~Bonus Time~

(Ending suggested by Fuzzy_Ones_415)

Rainbow Steve groans as he keeps failing at flying. He hears a bunch of loud sounds coming from back where the temporary house, so he decides to check it out.

He runs, pushes his body to its limits to try to get there quick enough. When he gets to the house, there's nothing. He starts to wander around because he can't find Sabre or Elemental Steve anywhere.

When he turns the corner around the house he sees a chicken suit, and tons of elemental colored clothing. When he turns his head a bit more, he sees Sabre and Elemental Steve laying together. He instantly knows what happened between them, and he can't help but feel jealousy towards Elemental Steve.

His lower region gets harder and his blood boils some. He walks away in search for something to get his mind off of what he just saw.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poor Rainbow Steve...

Poor me, I don't know about how I feel with this one...