Must Be Destiny~ ElementalRainbow

~Authors Note~

So, I gor bored and decided to finish it. I'm going back to my normal schedule (Every Saturday) this Saturday, so I'll be back then. My friend has been begging me to do this ship since I gave her the list of Steve Saga characters. It's been over a month. This is also what happened to Rainbow Steve after Time Steve and Sabre left in the last oneshot.

~Rainbow Steve's POV~

I'm scared, Sabre and Time Steve just left me here, alone, with Elemental Steve. Suddenly, he stops throwing fireballs at me (THROW DA DAMN BALLS) and when I look up he starts flying down in front of me. A tear rolls down my face as he lands on the ground and walks closer to me.

I back up as he gets closer, but he doesn't stop coming closer so I keep backing up. Before long I run into something, a tree, and he pins me against it. A soft blush dusts over my face as he speaks, "Well well well, look what we have here. The Rainbow Steve; the sweet, innocent, only Rainbow Steve." He says while licking his bottom lip. My face heats up and he kisses me passionately. It feels like fireworks are going off around us and I instantly kiss back, feeling his hands travel along my body.

He pulls away from the kiss and smirks, "I guess it's destiny that we are here together."

"I guess it is..." I say before kissing him again, more heated then last time. His tongue slides against my bottom lip and I happily oblidge, opening my mouth and giving him acess to my mouth. His tongue goes into my mouth and covers every inch before he pulls away from the kiss and he starts attacking my neck. The feeling is completely foreign to me and sounds come from my throat that I never thought I could make.

~Elemental Steve's POV~

My lips attack Rainbow Steve's neck in search for his sweet spot, and before long I find it, making a mark on his collarbone. Loud moans come from him and surround us. I grasp the hem of his shirt and pull it upwards, revealing his sandy colored skin and his toned body. My hands fiddle with his damn belt and I finally just give up and break it, sending the metal flying. I bring his colorful pants down, as well as his boxers. He gasps before I pull my elemental colored shirt off my body and toss it down to the ground towards the house. His hands start to undo my belt, then pulls my pants down to the ground. My boxers follow and he goes down and sucks on my cock.

Moans climb out my throat and pleasure fills my body. I grasp his hair in my hands and he starts going deeper with my cock.

My body starts filling with the pleasure and I can't help but release in his mouth, getting it on his face and everything.

"Dammit.." I say as he comes back up and kisses me. I smirk into the kiss before bringing his hands in mine and thrusting into Rainbow Steve, making him scream out in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

~Rainbow Steve's POV~

Tears weld up in my eyes as I feel Elemental Steve inside me. It's painful, but I love the feeling and don't want the feeling to stop.

Elemental Steve is going hard on me, and it is driving me crazy. I fucking love it...

"Gah~ Elemental Steve! Right there!~" I scream out as he hits something inside me. He goes balls deep and then keeps thrusting in, right at the same spot over and over.

The fourth time he does I cum, getting the gooey substance on both of us.

Elemental Steve thrusts into me again and I scream out in pleasure once again, and he releases inside me.

"Fuck... I love you Rainbow Steve..." Elemental Steve says while exiting my body. I moan in response and try to catch my breath. After a moment I am ready to speak and I do, meaning every damn word I say. "I love you too, Elemental Steve"

I kiss him softly before I reach up and run my sandy fingers through his earthly brown hair with green vines woven in.

His soft hands trace over my six pack and I could lay there like that, forever.

"You're right, it must've been Destiny 

~BAM I FINISHED IT~

I'm happy I finished this, and I hope you like it. This is the shortest one I have ever written but I don't give a fuck anymore. Now, I want to go complain about things to someone. Going to go find my cat, cya!