RainbowLightSabre

Why do people like these threesomes.....?

They are so fucking cringy to write, much less read... Also, no people I didn't forget all the other oneshots you requested when I did the request thing, I just haven't started them because of two reasons:

A, I just remembered

B, I need prompts. Especially for the 09Shabre or whatever it's called, because I haven't watched Assassins Creed in a while and I haven't been good at keeping up to date with the Steve Saga already.

Help me if you want, just pm me with the prompts and I should see it within 24 hours. There is some great authors note in this, and my friend said it made it more entertaining. Anyways, I am just giving up on writing this with what little sanity I had left; SO LETS DO THIS

~Sabre's POV~

Me and Light Steve look at Rainbow Steve, who seems to have a heartbroken look on his face when he sees us. "R-Rainbow Steve, I can explain--" Light Steve starts but Rainbow Steve cuts him off.

"N-No Light Steve, you knew about my feelings for Sabre, but you just went on and did what I just walked into; not even telling me that you liked him too!" Rainbow Steve shouts at Light Steve. Me and Light Steve don't even continue to try to get our clothes on (Wtf why not? Because I am tired and doing whatever I feel like because I am the author) and instead I enter into the argument. I pull away from Light Steve, and suddenly feel awkward. (Why? Because someone walked in on you after having sex with Light Steve? Or because you are standing there naked in front of someone who likes you? I am having too much insanity with this..) "R-Rainbow Steve, he told me how he didn't feel right about this because he knew how you cared about me, b-but I told him that I liked him; and then things lead to another and now... Here we are." I try to explain, but what I say seems to add fuel to the fire.

"What? How does that make me feel any better? That makes me feel worse!" He shouts before storming off. I look at Light Steve who looks at the ground, a few tears falling from his eyes. "I didn't want to tell him about my feelings toward Sabre because I also had feelings towards him too.." Light Steve starts mumbling to himself.

That's when I get an idea. "L-Light Steve, come on, let's get dressed (finally) and find Rainbow Steve; I got an idea." I say before I go over and get my chicken suit from the ground. Light Steve stands there for a moment before getting his boxers off the ground and pulling them on, the gooey stuff still seeping through. He doesn't even seem to care though as he gets the rest of his clothes on. I pull the zipper of the suit up quickly before I start running down the stairs and towards the rainbow house.

I climb up the stairs to find Rainbow Steve sobbing into a pillow, stoping when he notices I am in the room. "Rainbow Steve?" I take a step closer and ask.

"Go away Sabre" he says before sitting up, then using his hands to signal towards the door. I ignore it and take another step closer towards the bed he was sobbing on. "Look Rainbow Steve, I understand that you might hate me now, but I still care about you. I actually do care about you too, but I like Light Steve too; and a moment ago I got a feeling that Light Steve likes you too."

~Rainbow Steve's POV~

My heart just sinks as he finishes his sentence, and I start regretting what all I said. I like Light Steve too, but I thought that he didn't have any interests in anybody at the moment. That's when I see Light Steve walk through the door, looking at the ground. "What was your idea Sabre?" He asks, with a hint of annoyance in his voice.