Flower Crowns ~FavreMyRainbow Part 1 of 2

I don't care that flower crowns are girly, I love them and I am going to write about them if I want to. This is a fluff only, part two will be the smut

~Rainbow Steve's POV~

Me and Sabre walk around the flower field; me collecting flowers and Sabre carrying the picnic stuff from earlier. I am still in search for a certain flower, and finally, I find a small group of green flowers. (I don't care that there isn't green flowers in minecraft other then cacti, just use IMAGINATION) I sit on the ground and pick the flowers, weaving some of them in the colorful flower crown while putting most of them in the green and white crown. (Hmm... Should I do a Sabre x Light Steve soon?)

Sabre comes up behind me, putting the basket down to the side then putting his hands on my shoulders; looking at the flower crowns in my hands and in my lap. I finish putting the last flower in the green one, and then I attach it all together. I look up at Sabre and smile at him, making him laugh. I reach up and put the green flower crown on his head, blushing slightly when my hands brush against his cheek while I brush his hair out of his face.

The wind blew his hood down already earlier, and I enjoyed seeing some of him that I haven't seen much before. His hair blows around, the wind already messing it. He sits down beside me with a slight blush on his face. I lean back slightly, using my hands to hold myself up. The light from the sky starts dancing around in color as the sun starts to set as I feel what's in my lap get lighter. I glance down to see that the flower crown isn't there, and then I feel it being placed on my head.

As I look up I see a set of hands retracting from placing the crown, and then I see the chicken man I fell in love with. Wait, what am I thinking? He's a guy! I shout mentally at myself. He smirks at me before running his hands through his hair, making me feel like I am going to melt at the spot.

I smile back softly before feeling myself grow tired. My eyes feel like weights so I slowly close them, resting my head on Sabre's shoulder without realizing it. I feel Sabre's soft lips press softly against my forehead before he shifts himself then me.

My eyes don't open once during this and soon I feel my head bring cradled, and I let the drowsiness take over my body.

~Sabre's POV~

I blush a bright red as the sun starts to set and Rainbow Steve falls asleep in my lap. He looks so peaceful, so innocent (Not for long) as the wind blows around us. His colorful hair is now a mess, going crazy while the wind blows by us. He curls over himself slightly and I reach over to the picnic basket and grab the blanket I brought just in case before pulling it over him. I blush as his arms wrap around my torso, pulling me closer to him. I sit there twirling his soft, rainbow colored hair around my fingers. Just sitting here might be the best time I have had in a while.

~Rainbow Steve's POV~

I slowly open my eyes to see a dark, starry sky with the soft sound of crickets chirping. I look up to see Sabre playing with my hair. When he notices I am awake he blushes a bright red and I do the same. "S-Sorry Rainbow Steve." He says with a smile after getting up, waiting until I sit up.

"I-It's fine Sabre, don't worry about it." I say smiling back, rubbing behind my head. Stuttering is my worst nightmare, isn't it? Suddenly Sabre's arms wrap around my small body, hugging me tightly. I stand there for a moment, trying to process what's happening. I hug him back and look up at him as I feel his hands on my hips.

I look down at the grassy floor around us to hide my blush, then feeling the cold air nipping at my skin. He let's go of my hips for a moment and gets the blanket, wrapping it around us both. My body gets tense as I look at Sabre's bandana. Slowly, I reach my hands up to his head and untie his bandana, revealing his forest green eyes.

The flower crown is still on his head while mine is now laying on the ground. My hands go to his hair and his go to my hips once again. Then, something unexpected happened; Sabre kisses me.