In that case... ~FavreMyTime

~Authors Note~

So, I did it... I finished writing this on time. Thanks to @SST3LSRS for suggesting this, and also, don't worry about Rainbow Steve; he is going to be okay.

Sorry I didn't upload yesterday, I was kinda busy, and I didn't get much sleep last night so..

~Time Steve's POV~

I walk around the time dimension, enjoying the sights I have in there. The clock portal is one of the biggest things in there, and I have a strong pull, and strong urge to go through it. Whenever some kind of feeling like that I get, something big is going to happen, either good or bad. (Don't question it, just roll with it)

When I go through I see Sabre and Rainbow Steve who are trying to defend themselves from someone. "Time Steve! Help, Elemental Steve is here!" He shouts, grabbing Rainbow Steve's hand and running towards me. My blood starts to boil from the sight, but I regain composure when Elemental Steve starts throwing fireballs at me.

Sabre runs in front of me with a shield when a fireball is heading straight towards me while I am not looking. A blush dusts over my face, and I grab both of their hands in mine before I start speaking. "We need to get out of here fast! There's only one spot he can't get to so we will go there. Quick, on the count of three..."

They both nod and I start the countdown, both of them joining in as I go. "Three...Two...One-" I get cut off by Elemental Steve throwing a fireball at us, making me and Rainbow Steve's conjoined hands split. It's too late to get his hand now, and me and Sabre get teleported to the Time Dimension, Sabre yelling out Rainbow Steve's name.

We get to the Time Dimension, and I instantly feel weaker from having Sabre in here. He sinks down to the ground and cries, obviously worried about Rainbow Steve. "Time Steve! We need to go back to get Rainbow Steve!" He shouts at me. I look down at him, "I...I can't, I don't have enough power to get back through of to teleport him here!" I shout, my eyes locking on the portal to get out.

Suddenly tons of lightning foes off and the emergency exit portal closes off, leaving us only one way out and there being no possible ways to get back in. Great... Wait, this might give me a chance to..

"S-Sabre, I got something t-to tell you" I say with a studder. Dammit.. He looks up and I grab his hands, holding them and rubbing the back of them with my thumb. I bend down where I am at his level and my breathing speeds up. "I... I love you Sabre."

He kisses me as soon as I finish speaking, and his hands reach behind my neck while I pull him closer to me by the small of his back. My hands go down to his lower section and start to rub, making him moan within the kiss. As soon as his mouth opens My tongue darts into it and explores every bit.

We pull away from the kiss at the same to and I stand up to undo the buttons on my cloak. He moans in delight as it slides down my shoulder before falling onto the floor; revealing my well toned chest.

~Sabre's POV~

Time Steve is standing in front of me with the cloak down to the floor around him. I start fiddling with my zipper (There's that fun word again) and eventually I give up, making Time Steve come over and help me. I blush and then he kisses me softy, making me moan within the kiss once again. He pulls the hood of my chicken onesie down and slowly, starts to work it off my body. He breaks the kiss and slides his hand into the onesie and slowly pulls it down making me moan in delight.

Soon enough it falls to the floor and I have nothing but my bandana and my boxers on. My fingers trace over his bold six pack and his hands reaches up and unties the knot of my bandana. Slowly, the bandana falls to the floor and I look up, my green eyes looking into his brown.

A blush dusts over my face and he wraps some of my lose strands of hair around his fingers. My hands reach down to his belt where I work it off, making it and his jeans fall to the floor. I also bring his boxers down before bending down and taking his cock into my mouth.

Loud, pleasured moans come from Time Steve as I start to deep throat it the best I can. Before long I find myself gagging from having something so deep within my mouth, but I keep going. I pump what isn't fitting and making louder moans come from him.

~Time Steve's POV~

Sabre's mouth can do wonders to a mans cock, moans of mine surrounding us in the small room. My climax comes before I realize it and I let my blow out in his mouth. He stands back up to my level and and swallows it all right in front of me. "Damn.. That is so fucking sexy.." I say while regaining my composure.

I bring us to the floor before glancing up, my eyes meeting his and he nods. I smile at him before I thrust into him, making him moan loudly. The moans are loud, and I swear that people back in the overworld could probably even hear us. I stay still, trying to get him used to the feeling.

Moans rise from his chest and come out as I start to move around, getting him used to feeling. He starts whining and I start moving around more, thrusting in and out while rocking my hips.

More moans surround us as I start going harder on him. I start angling my hips different ways and eventually find a spot that makes him scream out my name. "Time Steve! Fuck yeah~ right there!" He screams out between moans. I keep thrusting in right there, when I hit the same spot for the fourth time, he releases and coats is both in the creamy, gooey substance. Not long after I cum, while deep inside him

We stay there, with me still inside of him and us breathing heavily. I pull myself out, and he rests his head on my chest. Sweat is pouring off of both of us, and mixing together.

"I love you Sabre." I say while brushing his hair out of his face to look at his forest green eyes.

"I love you too, Time Steve..." He says before drifting off.

Soon I feel my eyes also getting heavier, and I fall asleep as well.

~Authors Note~

So, today the power went out at my school and if it didn't come back on by 8:30 they were going to send us back home, WELL THREE MINUTES BEFORE EIGHT THIRTY THE POWER CAME BACK ON!!

I was so pissed off XD

Also, I'm not going to upload I. Saturday because I am not doing good with the twice a week, so I am going back to every Saturday

So, see ya next Saturday!!