If it's wrong, then why does it feel right? TheLightSpike part 2

YAY I MANAGED TO STAY CAUGHT UP WITH THE SCHEDULE SO FAR!! Don't mind me I am just surprised because of it. HeathAnders, I finished it...

Don't mind the picture at the top, I was just watching the new Sabre video as of yesterday and saw the new intro, and it made me want to ship FavreMyRainbow more

This is the sequel to the fluffy TheLightSpike I wrote a while back. So, yeah, you gotta read that to understand it. This is also a magical universe where Light Steve can talk, because even though this is a sequel to the last one I don't think that Light Steve would be writing in a book while they were having... A pleasurable moment.. Now, onto the story!

~Light Steve's POV~

I kiss Lucas' cheek and see his face heat up as I walk away. He manages to choke out his words with a muffle, but it still warms my heart. I walk up a sandy hill, feeling proud of what I did. My feet sink into the sand as I walk towards Lucas' house. The door creaks a bit when I open the door but I ignore it as I walk to the room with the bed, sitting down and staring up at the ceiling. The silence that fills the room is comforting as I think about what happened, and his reaction to when I kissed his cheek.

What if he doesn't like me now? Oh god, I couldn't handle that. I love Lucas, a lot more then friends and what if I ruined it? I groan and fall back info the bed, covering my face with my hands and stressing over it.

~Magical time skip brought to you by Time Steve~

Soon I hear Lucas Sabre and Rainbow Steve talking in the basement, their voices muffled through the floor. Tons of lightning goes off, then more words from them without my colorful friend Rainbow Steve, then silence. I groan again, thinking Sabre and Lucas left. My body lays there, not moving while being so close to reality yet so far away that I don't even notice the creaky door opening.

Suddenly another presence is in the room, but I dot even notice them until they are holding themselves up with their arms at each side of me, and their breathing mingling with mine. Slowly, I open my eyes to see Lucas hovering over me.

"L-Lucas?" I say, not believing my eyes. He flashes a smile at me before leaning down to kiss me, but his red hat got in the way. We both blush, before I take it off and toss it to the side. I kiss him passionately before sitting up, me in his lap while we continue to kiss.

My hands run through his (I forgot what color Lucas' hair is so I am just going to say for this, it's sandy blonde) sandy blonde hair. His one arm starts to snake around my waist and pull me closer to him while the other travels all over my body. I enjoy the feeling of our bodies fitting together like two puzzle pieces and our lips moving in sync.

His tongue slides against my bottom lip and I gladly open my mouth, where our tongues dance around for dominance. Soon I began to feel tired, so I give up and let him take the lead in what happens.

He pulls away, smiling before kissing down my neck and leaving a trail of hickeys as he searches for my sweet spot. Soon he finds it and moans come from my throat, forcing their way to the surface and making him suck harder.

~Lucas' POV~

The pleasured sounds coming from Light Steve are driving my crazy, and making the erection in my pants larger. Once I pull away from Light Steve's neck I see a trail of marks, varying in their color.

My hands slide up his shirt, brushing against his chest, his body with the sensitive skin and earning soft moans from him. I pull the shirt up and over his head before tossing it off to the side. His well built body is revealed and I can't help but enjoy this sight a bit too much... Wait! What am I doing? This isn't right! Light Steve is a guy and so am I. This isn't right..

But if it's so wrong, why does it feel right..? Light Steve starts to pull on my shirt, starting to tug it up. I allow it and he traces his fingers over my six pack as soon as he gets it off. I don't know why, but because this seems wrong makes me want it more. Light Steve starts taking his belt off, while I do the same but stopping him from taking his pants off.

He looks up at me, in worry he did something wrong and I simply kiss him softly on the cheek before I grip the hem of his pants and boxers, pulling them both down at once. He gasps before I take mine off slowly, pants first then boxers.

As I get them off Light Steve foes down and starts sucking on my cock. Pleasured moans come from me, sounds I never thought would come from me. Pleasure welds up within my body as he starts to pump what isn't fitting into his mouth. This feeling is amazing, and certainly something I never thought I would feel.

Before long my climax sneaks up on me, and by accident I release in his mouth. "Fuck..!" I say as he swallows it all. He is so fucking hot as I look at him, licking his lips and getting the cum off of them. I place my fingers in front of his lips, and he takes them in his mouth, getting a mixture of my cum and his saliva on the three fingers.

When he is done with covering them in the two substances, I lubricate his body by bringing two of the fingers in him, stretching him out.

He moans loudly and I work a third finger into him, feeling his body loosen up. Moans bounce off the walls as I take my fingers out of him before I look up at him with some lose hair of my bangs fanning over my eyes. He looks at me, and nods as he grips the sheets on the bed.

I thrust into him and pleasured moans and groans come from him.

~Light Steve's POV~

Pleasure floods into me, leading to tons of moans and groans. Lucas keeps thrusting into me, and not long after he finds the spot to make me scream out his name. The spot that makes me plead for him to continue thrusting into me (BE PROUD ENGLISH TEACHER I USED A VOCABULARY WORD)

"Lucas! Right there! Holy fuck keep going right there~!" I scream out between moans. He follows up with my request and starts thrusting into me there at that spot with a nonhuman speed. My climax inches closer and I dig my nails into his back, trying to keep myself from moaning any louder. It doesn't work and soon I shout, "Lucas! I'm gonna c--" I get cut off by my body releasing , covering both of us with the gooey substance. We lay down on the bed, catching our lost breath (I wrote bread at first, whoops)

~The usual bonus~

Rainbow Steve realized that he missed Light Steve a lot more then he thought he would, so he decided to use his power to go visit him and Lucas. He gets on that server and then looks around everywhere for them.

Eventually, he finds them.. Without clothes, with a gooey substance on them, sleeping together.