ElementalRainbowSabre

This is the first threesome I ever wrote, and I never thought I would write one, yet here I am.

I have only read one threesome in my life, so this may be really fucking confusing. Oh well, who needs things to seem reasonable?? NOT ME!!

My only question is, WHY DO YOU PEOPLE LIKE THIS SHIT?!

~Rainbow Steve's POV~

Each night when I close my eyes I still see the image in my mind. How could you forget your best friend and your current mentor fucked each other? How could you forget that your two crushes fucked each other?

It's been a week since I saw it, and each night I hear tons of sounds coming from the house, right after they both said they are going to sleep. I think I am going to confront them about it.. 'No, what am I thinking? Why would I go to my crushes, say I saw them fucking and then say I like them?' I say softly as I have a conversation to myself.

Someone behind me clearing their throats brings me back to reality, and when I turn around I see Sabre and Elemental Steve standing there with all their glory.

"Y-You saw us after we.. And you like us both..?" Sabre says while Elemental Steve holds his hand out. "We actually came to tell you that we like you, as well as each other." I take his hand and he kisses me, leaving Sabre standing there.

"Can we..? Have a t-three way-" I say as I pull away from the kiss. Sabre then kisses me, and I kiss back, sliding my tongue against his bottom lip. He denies the access and then he moans, and I realize Elemental Steve is going something to him.

I take the chance and slide my tongue into his mouth, and our tongues battle around. Mine wins the war and I take the pleasure in exploring his mouth.

I pull away from the kiss and grab both of their hands, bringing them towards the house.

~Sabre's POV~

We walk through the door and I close it, turning around to see Rainbow Steve and Elemental Steve already taking their own clothes off. I start rushing as I see Elemental Steve already down to just boxers and Rainbow Steve working his belt off.

Earlier Elemental Steve was searching for my sweet spot while me and Rainbow Steve were kissing, but he never found it. I start to pull my zipper down but Elemental Steve stops me. He then kisses me.

I moan softly within the kiss as I feel Rainbow Steve's lips on my neck. Elemental Steve's tongue darts into my mouth and searches everywhere while Rainbow Steve is in search for my sweet spot.

Soon he finds it and starts to lick there, then kissing and biting it. I realize he is working on making a hickey, but I don't even care as I am getting so much pleasure already. I feel Elemental Steve palming me though my chicken suit.

His hands then unzip the zipper and I feel the chicken suit slide off me as his hands work it off. I love when his hands brush against my chest as the suit falls to the floor. Suddenly I feel my body being picked up, and I realize Elemental Steve is taking me to the bed, still not breaking the kiss.

He pulls away from the kiss and his hands untie the bandana, showing my green eyes once again. Rainbow Steve has never seen my eyes, and when he sees them he jumps onto the bed. Elemental Steve pulls his boxers down, and mine follow due to Rainbow Steve. Elemental Steve goes to the top of the bed and his cock is in front of me. I take the cock into my mouth and moans come from him. Rainbow Steve then thrusts into me, and moans come from me, being muffled by Elemental Steve's cock.

Now all of us are moaning, but Elemental Steve the most. I feel my climax coming closer as Rainbow Steve is fucking me senselessly and I am deep throating Elemental Steve's cock. Elemental Steve throws his head back and moans are all that are coming from him, and the sound of mine and Rainbow Steve's skin hitting against each other.

I feel Elemental Steve's cock twitch within my mouth and then he releases, getting the gooey substance in my mouth. "Fuck.." He says as he looks down and sees me swallowing it.

"Fuck yeah~ Rainbow Steve, right there!~ I scream out as he hits something within me. He keeps thrusting into me, going balls deep and I cum, getting the gooey, milky white substance on the bed. One last time, he thrusts into me and releases his blow, filling me up.

He pulls himself out of me and Elemental Steve kisses me, and I lay there as we all catch our breath.

"Damn, that was amazing.." Rainbow Steve says while laying down beside me, and sits up to kiss Elemental Steve, who leans down then lays down beside me. I am in the center, and we all fall asleep, the milky and pearly colored substances dripping off the bed.

~~~

Oof...