DarkLight

A/N I hate this ship, but then I love it. Anyone else? No? Okay then... I just like the good guy x bad guy stories XD I don't care that Dark Steve is dead, I still am going to write this because I had this amazing idea for it (In my opinion it's amazing anyways) This one is going to have a little bit of sin, because who doesn't want some sin in their books they read? Now into the story!

~Light Steve's POV~

I was walking around the Rainbow Town, feeling a little lonely since Rainbow Steve, Sabre and Lucas are all on an adventure and I STUPIDLY said no. As I am walking around I see some white flowers, placed in some kind of line. I follow the line which is leading into the watch tower, and I go up the ladder to the middle floor.

When I get there I see something I wish I didn't see, it was Dark Steve with a cheshire grin on his face. "Got ya." He says while pinning me against the wall. I look around, knowing nobody would hear me if I screamed, and that even if I did scream Dark Steve would probably kill me.

I close my eyes and wait for whatever is going to happen. Instead of feeling pain, the thing I expected, I feel a hand cupping my cheek. "You look beautiful, Light Steve. Oh how I have waited so long for this moment. I have been waiting for days for you to be alone in sorry town." He says while breathing heavily on me. As he finishes he kisses me roughly and leaves me blushing, and surprised.

When he pulls away I feel something weird, I am missing those lips of my enemy on mine. He looks at me with some weird expression on his face, then speaks. "Oh sweet, innocent Light Steve, I know you have been waiting for this, waiting for me to do this to you. I have seen the way you looked at me while Sabre, Rainbow Steve, and Lucas were fighting me. You wouldn't do it, because you wanted me to do this to you." He says while in one swift move making me standing there, with nothing other then my boxers covering my body.

He's not wrong, I have been feeling this weird kind of feeling when I see him, and my heart skips a beat when he looks at me with those bright red eyes.

I am looking at him with his ruffled dark hair, and his lips that are calling me. As I am looking at him he kisses me again, even rougher then the last. I blush into this one once again and then kiss back, enjoying the sweet taste of his lips. Dark Steve pulls away with this devilish grin on his face as he pulls his shirt up over his head and throw it to the floor.

He nuzzles his face in my neck where he starts to suck on the lose skin. I can't help but let a loud moan escape my lips when he finds my sweet spot.

~Dark Steve's POV~

Light Steve looks adorable as he blushes, and I have been wanting this for so long. I have been waiting for days to get him alone, I have been waiting days to get into his pants. I start to leave butterfly kisses on his neck and when I get to his sweet spot where he moans loudly, I gently, yet roughly, bite the skin there.

When I pull away from the mark I just left on his neck I admire my artwork on his skin. As we are both standing there with nothing but our boxers covering our bodies.

I slide Light Steve's boxers down his legs then mine follow. I align myself with Light Steve and thrust in. He lets out a loud moan but muffles it by burying his face into my neck.

I keep thrusting into him, knowing he is almost at his climax. "Aah Dark Steve! I'm gonna cum~" he says which makes me keep going. I slow down then thrust harder into him, making him release his cum.

Not long after him I follow. Light Steve slides down against the wall and says "I love you Dark Steve" I give him a smile and slide down the wall myself. "I love you too Light Steve." He lays his head on my shoulder and falls asleep. I just drift into my own sleep leaning against the wall.

~Just some fun~

Rainbow Steve, Sabre and Lucas get back from their adventure and hear some sounds for a moment coming from the tower. After a moment of the sounds the sounds stop. Rainbow Steve flies up to the top of the tower and sees nothing so he goes down to the next level, where he sees Light Steve and Dark Steve sleeping together, naked with smiles on their faces

~~~~

Whoops, I finished writing this but forgot to post it, at least I finished it though