FavreMyRainbow (Again)

A/N before this starts, you should know I wrote some of this after I got a root canal and was very loopy. That should tell you why some things are probably spelled wrong and repeated ect. I will mention when I was..*ahem* crazy so you know when it actually can get funny. Now that I have had the root canal for 3 days, my mouth is killing me. Apparently they didn't do something right, and I need to go in to get it fixed soon... This is why I hate teeth now. Anyways! Into the story!

~Rainbow Steve's POV~

I fly around the Rainbow Town, looking for something to do. I see the fake Sabre's pen so I fly down to it. I land on the ground with a thud and turn towards the pen. "Hi Fake Sabr-- SABRE?!" I say as I see the man I like- no love- dressed in a chicken suit and in the pen with the fake versions of him.

"Oh hey Rainbow Steve (Rolling the r's because it's awesome like that) what's up?" He says with the smile I see on him all the time. A smile that is so lively, so ruggedly handsome. I have to look at the ground for a moment to keep myself from blushing beet red. Why must my blood always run up to my face when he does the rolling r's thing as he says my name? I just love it.

"I'm good doing, what you about Sabre?" (I did that on purpose, not wrote it wrong before I was loopy and was too lazy to fix it) I say trying to keep myself from studdering. He sits down on the grass in the pen still, an looks up at my strangely. I realize what I said and blush brighter, and he just bursts into laughter. As his laughter dies down I look at his gray bandana that is covering the eyes I have longed to see. I have been hoping, praying, that he would take it off at least once since we became friends. I realize I am staring at him when I see him looking at me,

Strangely.

"...Are you okay Rainbow Steve? You are acting strange.." He says with a look of concern on his face and the sound of concern in his voice as well. I smile that him shortly before blushing so I look at the floor. "I'm fine Sabre, ya' know what? I am going to go visit Ghost Steve. Okay bye Sabre!" I say swiftly as I fly away immediately after.

Right before I took off I saw him get up and run towards me, trying to stop me. I ignore it as I fly to the top floor of the Steve Temple and land behind Ghost Steve with a thud, scaring him to death. When he sees it's me, he calms down a few notches.

He places a sign down in front of me and within seconds I see in bold letters saying 'WHAT's WRONG?!?!' I guess my facial expression was that readable. I pull out an iron axe from the third slot in my inventory and break the sign. As it breaks almost instantly and goes into my 4th slot I place it down. It takes me a second to word it right and get it all typed out, but when I finish it is how I wanted it, 'I...I love Sabre. But I'm to scared to admit it to him!'

Ghost Steve backs away for a second then places a new sign. After a while of nerve racking waiting, I chew on my nails to keep myself from freaking out any more. When he finishes there are words that fills the whole sign 'Just tell him, don't worry about how they react' are the wise words on that sign. I smile at him and nod to tell him I understand. I break my sign but leave his and type out a simple 'thank you'

~Sabre's POV~

After Rainbow Steve left, slowly and cautiously, trying not to be seen as he flies over the Rainbow Town towards the Steve Temple. As I arrive at the Steve Temple, many moments after Rainbow Steve did, I was up the stairs slowly towards the top floor. When I arrive at the top floor I see Rainbow Steve and Ghost Steve talking on signs. I peak my head around the corner and squint to read the sign but when I can read it, it gave me so many questions. 'Just tell him, don't worry about it' just tell who? Don't worry about what? This is so damn confusing!

I walk out from the stairs and scare both Ghost Steve and Rainbow Steve to death. After a moment of them exchanging looks Rainbow Steve walks up to me slowly. When he is directly in front of me I can feel his breathing on me, we're that close. Suddenly, he kisses me.