Thank you all so much!!

So.. Sadly the oneshot I just posted is the very last one for this book. I have to say, I can't believe how many people actually read this and actually liked it!

When I started this book. I was only expecting no more than 100 views and the only being from my close friends. But then so many people actually read it and started giving me feedback; plus telling me what they thought of it. I got some friends from this, and I am so happy I actually decided to do it.

I wrote the first oneshot back in the beginning of June, and I posted it. I remember how nervous I was because I didn't know what people would think of it, and I came close to deleting it. But then I got some comments after it was out for not even 24 hours. 

I pushed myself to make more, and now here I am in the end of November. There will be a new oneshot book in no less then two weeks. I'm going to be on wattpad just a much, except for on the 28th and the 6th. I have a dentist appointment on the 28th and won't get back until late that night; and the 6th  my dad is going to have a hernia surgery. 

But I want to say thank you to everybody  who supported me in this Journey of writing it. Some people I went through and want to say supported me the absolute most. 

 ApolloCat52 

RainbowHerobrine  

HeathAnders

 ozelotzrule47

OfficialArtChicken

SST3LSRS

Piraedunth

Fuzzy_ones_415

EnderDragon12005

kaileebear7

AlissaNielsen

Rosefnafcat

IssaDweeb

17GalaxyMoon

Asustori

coolgirl_1270

jenny1055

mmcvey2017

Ivy359

Bihnz_

UltraNova915

This is just some of the people who helped make me keep going, and I am so thankful for you all!

I'm looking forward to the next book, and to go on this Journey once again