Enjoying Time Together~ BlueBow

This is the 'Chapter 50' of my fanfic, with the scene of Rainbow Steve and Blue Steve. I figured I'd through out the idea of it the other day; and you guys said you would like it! So here it is!

I was thinking; maybe ONE DAY, NOT TODAY, I should make a book of my favorite Steve Saga ships, with some fluff and some smut (My favorites are BlueBow and FavreMyRainbow, in case you didn't know). Anyone think they would be interested in that book? Let me know! Anyways, I should stop blabbing on about that, seeing as I haven't made my mind up on it yet... Enjoy!!

~Rainbow Steve's POV~

I finally got my Blue Steve back, again, after all the hardships and troubles thrown in my way. Sabre knows I am gay, and I told him recently that I love Blue Steve. At first he seemed upset, but then he started to accept my choices. Now it is time for Blue Steve to know.

"Blue Steve?" I ask as I knock on the door, and soon the door opens and he appears within the darkness of his room.

"Rainbow Steve? What are you doing here?" He asks while looking at me. "Hey Blue Steve! I, uh- came here to tell you something- t-that's important to me!" I stutter out, somehow forming words with my jumble of words. He just looks at me for a minute before letting me in his room. He leads me to his bed and then sits down, and I sit beside him with my hands in my lap.

"So, what's up Rainbow Steve?" Blue Steve asks and Rainbow Steve tensed up. "I came here to tell you something, I-I wanted you to know.." I take a pause and inhale sharply. "I'm gay."

Blue Steve stands up and goes to the side of the bed I am on, getting closer to me then before. "Me too." He says before kissing me passionately. I didn't even get to tell him I like him yet, here I am kissing him.

The kiss is slow, and I love the feeling. Does Blue Steve actually like me? Or is he playing with my emotions since he knows I am gay? All kinds of questions run through my head, but they stop when he pulls away. "S-Sorry Rainbow Steve.." He says before sitting back up.

I blush bright colors, and I stand up. "I-It's fine.. I-I actually, like you B-Blue Steve.." I say and he kisses me again. This time we are at the same level for the most part, other then me being a few inches shorter than him. His hands coil around my waist, and my arms go around his neck.

I stand on my tippy toes before I give up and wrap my right leg around his torso. This gives me a slight bit more hight, and the kiss starts to deepen. His tongue slides along my bottom lip, and I happily oblige by opening my mouth. I don't even try to fight for dominance, and Blue Steve smirks within the kiss from that.

His tongue gracefully glides through my mouth, covering every inch before we pull away from the kiss. We're both left gasping for air, and the lack of the oxygen that was going into my lungs for so long makes me feel weak in the knees. 'Or is it from kissing the love of my life?' I ask myself. Blue Steve sits down on the bed, and then pats his leg. I smirk before walking over to him and sitting on his lap, and he starts to twirl my hair in his fingers. "I love you Rainbow Steve.." He whispers in my ear before kissing my cheek softly. He picks me up carefully before placing me gently on his bed.

He tugs on my shirt before pulling it up and over my head. He tosses it to the floor before he begins to kiss me again. He hovers over me, using his arms to keep him from falling onto me. Our lips move in sync and the kiss is slow. The moment he pulls away he starts to kiss down my jaw, working his way down to my neck. The moment his lips connect with my collarbone I moan loudly, and he continues to kiss me there. The moans grow louder and I feel a partially painful, but mainly pleasurable mark start to form on my neck. (I don't know, I'm not a hickey expert!)

He smirks at me again before he starts to continue to kiss down my body. I gasp as I feel his lips get down to the lower section of my chest. He pulls my pants and my boxers down at the same time, and I gasp again. I feel his small kisses grow lower down my body, and I gasp for the third time as he starts to kiss down my inner thighs.

He looks up at me and smirks before continuing, and I moan softly. That's when he stops, and then kisses me again (So many damn kisses XD EAT THE DAMN CHOCOLATE). I start to tug on his shirt, and then we pull away long enough to pull his shirt off before we continue. This kiss is rough, and I love every bit of it. I pull on his vibrant blue colored pants and take them off of him, My fingers run through his robin egg blue hair and our bodies intertwine. As our bodies get closer together. (Chainsmokers chain?? So baby pull me closer) 

I realize that he isn't wearing boxers, and a blush covers my face from this.

I pull away from the kiss and try to smirk, but I can't help but let my blush grow darker. "I see you didn't wear boxers~" I say and boop him on the nose. He laughs and it makes my blush grow larger and brighter.

That's when he starts to gently grind our hips together, and I moan softly. "Are you ready..?" Blue Steve asks me while looking at me, his hair fanning across his face and making his vibrant eyes seem brighter in the dark light.

"Y-Yeah.." I say and he slowly pushes himself into me. It hurts at first, and my eyes weld with tears. He stops moving at all. "Are you okay, Rainbow Steve?" He asks me and I nod. He waits a minute before he slowly moves, getting me used to the feeling. My nails dig into his back slightly and he starts to dig his nails into my hips. Moans climb out of my throat and force themselves to surface.

As he gets himself inside me the rest of the way the pain has fully subsided and pleasure replaces it. He rocks his hips slightly before he starts to slowly go in and out of me. Moans echo off the walls of his room, and I bet Sabre can hear it from the other room.

He starts to pump my cock as well, and it sends fireworks through my body. The world seems to stop, and everything revolved around the two of us. I feel my climax coming closer, and I moan from pure pleasure. I can't even describe the feeling, and I am not even going to try. It's... Sensational, incredible, and unbelievable (Wow you just said you wouldn't even try to describe it. Good job Rainbow Steve..).

My moans grow louder, and eventually I scream out his name when he hits something within me that sends pleasure through my body. "Blue Steve!~ Fuck yeah right there!~" my mind screams as he keeps doing this to my body.

Around the fifth time he hits there he starts to pump my cock once again, and then I release. The milky substance gets on both of us, as well as his bed, and I scream out from it. He hits that spot once more, before he cums deep inside of me.

"I love you, Rainbow Steve.." He whispers in my ear before kissing me softly. I moan in delight and his hands slowly run over my body.

"I love you too, Blue Steve." I say and then slowly go over his well built body. His heart is racing, and mine is going at about the same. My head rests against his body and his does the same.

The room is cold, and as soon as he notices he wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer. I snuggle up against him and feel the drowsiness start to control me. "Goodnight Blue Steve.." I whisper before I close my eyes. He gently leans down and kisses my forehead. "Goodnight Rainbow Steve." He says and that's the last thing I remember.

~~~

I am tired...

But anyways, I got another question:

What do you think I should do for my fanfic as a Thanksgiving special?

I want to do something, but I don't know what. I'm going to TRY to update it on Thursday, but it might be the day after. So, what should I do??

Also, almost 10k views as of now?! And almost 250 votes?! This is unbelievable!!

When I started writing this, I was only expecting no more then 100 views. I can't believe it!!! Thank you all so much!!

I can't even explain how happy this makes me!!!