Am I In?- Sabcey Part 2 of 2

~Sabre's POV~

I smile at him and laugh before kissing him softly. I hear a set of footsteps coming towards the room and the moment we get nonchalant, Colleen appears in the doorway. (Nonchalant means acting normal, for those who don't know) 

"Sabre, tonight we have decided that we are going to try to get Silence again. She says while smiling at Spencey. Without realizing it I am glaring at her before I nod. She walks back out and I walk closer to the door, closing it, and locking it; before smiling at him.

I start to undo my assassins gear by taking the armor off before I start to get the cloak off. Spencey gets his robes off while I pull mine over my head. Once I am down to just my boxers and my bandana, I kiss Spencey who has his left arm still in the hole. I help him get it off while kissing him before I swipe my tongue along his bottom lip and he opens, then wraps his legs around my waist. My tongue explores every inch before I stop and keep kissing him.

I walk over to the bed and put Spencey down before jumping onto the bed with him. (btw they are in a bedroom) I palm him for a few minutes listening to his moans, before I pull his boxers down. He gasps when the cool air blows against his cock.

I take his cock into my hand before I take the entire length into my mouth and suck. Spencey moans loudly, loud enough for the rest of the creed to hear, but the sound is like music to my ears. "Sabre, this feels amazing~" he says between his moans. Eventually he comes in my mouth and I swallow every last drop of his sweet nectar.

Spencey flips over without me even saying a word, then he says, "Just fuck me already~ Don't prep me." I do as he wishes by taking it slow and going into him.

~Spencey's POV~

Pain welds up in my body as he goes into me but moaning is all I feel like I can do. "Faster Sabre~" I manage to get out and he obeys. He starts to thrust in and out of me faster. The room is full of our moans bouncing off the walls. When he angles himself a certain way I can't help but cum on both of us. Sabre starts going harder on me and doesn't stop until he goes deep inside me and cums. He pulls himself out and lays down on the now sticky bed, right next to me. He pulls a blanket over us and we lay there, him twirling a lose bang of mine, and me just looking at him. I reach up and untie his bandana to reveal some beautiful brown eyes looking at me.

"I love you Sabre." I say smiling at him before kissing his cheek.

"I love you too Spencey" he says before kissing my forehead.

  "So... Am I in the creed?" I ask with a smirk

~Authors Note~

So, this is the shortest one I have ever done (probably because part 1 was pretty long and this is JUST the smut). Also I was thinking and I have decided I am going to publish on September 24th even though it's not a Saturday. I want to do it because it is two years ago on that day that my sister died, and I want it to be in memory of her.