Loneliness~ FavreMyLight

I don't know how I feel about this one...

~Light Steve's POV~

I walk into the machine that is used to take me back in fourth between Sabre's world and Lucas' world. I'm tired of being on Lucas' server, so I am going to send myself back to Sabre's world. Getting redstone out, I break the redstone connected to the lever and make it come closer to the machine itself. I break the door and go over to break the lever too. It goes into my inventory and I put it in front of the machine, close enough to hit while inside.

A smile covers my face as I see that the redstone connection is strong. I walk into the machine and turn it on, making the machine summon tons of lightning on myself. Soon I finally feel the machine take me to the other world.

~Sabre's POV~

I hear lightning coming from the Rainbow Tree of Life and I pull out my fireworks, flying there while ignoring Rainbow Steve's complaints. I see the lightning keep hitting the ground and then I see... Light Steve?! Landing roughly, I run over to Light Steve and hug him tight. He hugs me back and feel myself get a bit flushed.

"Light Steve! How did you get here?!" I shout as I embrace him again. That moment is when I realize how much I missed him. "Well, I came back because I got tired of sitting around on Lucas' server doing nothing, and I change the machine a bit to where I could turn it on by myself." He explains while smiling. A soft blush appears on his face and his hands cover his lower body.

I see his legs cross and he freezes up for a moment. 'Does he... Like me the way I like him?' I ask myself mentally as he blushes, waves and flies away.

~Light Steve's POV~

I feel so embarrassed now! My lower body began to feel harder as I was with Sabre, and it was getting worse by the second. A blush covers my face as I continue to think about Sabre. I fly to the top of the hill with the light shrine and bang my head against the quartz pillar. 'Why am I feeling like this? I shouldn't be feeling like this towards my best friends crush; (Yes I had to) but yet here I am' I start complaining to myself, not paying attention to the footsteps coming towards me.

I close my eyes and turn around, slide down against the pillar and do nothing but bury my head in my hands. Someone clears their throat and I feel their shadow over me, but I ignore it once again. I continue to bury my head in my hands until I feel someone grab my wrists roughly. Slowly, I open my eyes and see Sabre looking at me, holding my wrist and slowly intertwine our fingers.

Out of nowhere he kisses me roughly and passionately, and my eyes widen in shock. I slowly close my eyes and kiss back. My hands go behind his neck and his go to my waist, holding my thighs. My hands run through Sabre's hazel brown hair once I take the hood off. His tongue slides against my bottom lip, asking for dominance. I open my mouth with hesitation and he explore everywhere.

The feeling of his lips on mine is amazing, but this feels so wrong. Rainbow Steve loves Sabre, but I guess I do too... I pull away from the kiss first and Sabre looks at me concerned, probably worried he did something wrong.

"S-Sabre, I love you, but Rainbow Steve loves you too.. This doesn't feel right, Rainbow Steve is my best friend." I say with a sigh. He looks at me and smiles, softly brushing my hair out of my face. Just this simple gesture is enough to make me blush.

"There is one thing, Light Steve, I don't love Rainbow Steve the way I love you." Sabre says before kissing me softly. This time the kiss is slow, and I love the feeling. I reach up and start to untie the bandana, not pulling away from the kiss. The bandana falls to the ground as he starts to place his hands down towards my lower region, cupping his hands.

He starts rubbing my lower body and a soft moan escapes my lips as break the kiss. I buck my hips to meet his hands as my climax starts building up, and I throw my head back in my moaning fit. "S-Sabre~ I'm gonna c-cum~" I say between my moans and he keeps going, up until I moan loudly and release against his hands.

He smirks before pulling the zipper of his chicken suit down and I stare at his chest. His well toned body is in front of me, and when he steps out of the part of the onesie I see he has no boxers on. I blush and then start to pull my shirt over my head, but he stops me. He kisses me softly before pulling my white shirt up and over my head; revealing my chest. A wet spot starts soaking through my pants and a bright red blush covers my face.

He smirks as soon as he sees it before he starts to undo my belt, then pulling down my pants. My white boxers have a wet spot, and Sabre pulls my boxers down and then kisses my neck. Instantly he finds my sensitive spot on my neck, and I let out a loud moan. I feel him smirk against my neck before he starts to suck and bite that spot harder. He stops and I miss the feeling of it, but then I go down and start to suck on his well erected cock (I can't look at this word the same anymore..). He moans loudly and starts to grip my hair tight. He pulls it as my tongue starts to (I feel awkward with this) trace around the tip of his cock. I suck on his cock more and slowly start to get more and more into my mouth, testing my gagging reflexes. I began to get to my limits on it, but when he grips my hair tighter I force myself to keep going. Slowly, I get the rest of it in and I bob my head up and down, and before long Sabre's cock starts twitching within my mouth. "L-Light Steve, I'm gonna cum!" He moans out and I keep doing this, and eventually he releases; getting the substance in my mouth.

I swallow it all before kissing him, and then I look at him with innocent eyes before saying, "Can you fuck me already Sabre?" He agrees and I start to lean against one of the quartz pillars, my ass facing him. "Don't go easy on me either" I say and then feel him teasing me, going in slow. I moan softly, trying to suppress it but failing miserably.

"If you don't like me teasing you, then why are you moaning?" Sabre asks and before I can react he thrusts into me. I scream out in pain and pleasure as soon as it happens, and he smirks as he continues to go in and out me. "F-Fuck~ Sabre harder!" I moan out as my climax already starts to come closer again.

"With pleasure, Light Steve." He says before thrusting into me and hitting a spot within me, making me scream out in pleasure. "Sabre! Fuck yeah right there!" I scream and he keeps going. I don't even try to keep my climax from taking control of my body, and cum. The milky white substance gets on the quartz pillar and I moan aloud as my body takes control. My legs start shaking as it happens and I feel weak in my knees.

He thrusts into me a few more times, each time getting sloppier, before he releases inside me. The warm, gooey substance fills my body to the brim before he pulls himself out of me. "Aren't you happy we did that?~" he asks suductively before kissing me. I wrap my left leg around his body to pull him closer, and I want this feeling to never end.

All I want is to be here with him, no matter the consequences. My fingers start tracing over his well built chest slowly, taking in every small detail. "Y-Yeah, I am. I love you, Sabre." I say before resting my head on his shoulder. He says the same to me, and kissing the top of my head.

"Sabre? Light Steve? Where ar-- What the heck?!" Rainbow Steve appears at the stairway, looking at us both in jealousy and disgust.

"Shit" we say in unison.

~~~

Okay... So... I don't really like this one, but it might be because just before I finished this my mom started talking to me about how to make 'having sex more pleasurable for the both of you'. I feel very awkward now, even though I knew about everything she said. I am done...

Also I am going to publish chapter two of "The Memory of the Artifacts" today, so look out for that!