Flower Crowns~ FavreMyRainbow Part 2 of 2

~Rainbow Steve's POV~

I instantly kiss back, and Sabre slides his tongue along my bottom lip. I keep my mouth shut and smirk within the kiss. His hands start traveling my body, stopping at my lower region. His hands start to palm my already erected cock, making me feel weak in my knees. Without thinking I moan within the kiss and Sabre takes that chance and slips his tongue into my mouth.

Our tongue battle around as he keeps palming me through my boxers and my pants. My hands travel over his chest, trying to distract him from the battle, with no avail of course. His tongue wins the battle and travels everywhere without giving my lower region a break. When he breaks the kiss I throw my head back, moaning. I see a smirk on his face as I moan loudly, releasing in my boxers.

He pulls my shirt over my head and tosses it to the ground. A grin is on his face as he pulls his zipper down, making me a blushing mess. He tugs at my belt and then unbuttons my pants. My face is on fire as I feel a wet spot in my pants. He smirks before pulling my pants and boxers down, making me gasp. I slide my hands into his onesie and slides it down, just to find him not wearing boxers. Now I smirk and he blushes softly before grinding our hips together.

I moan softly before he stops and brings us to the ground. I close my eyes and grip the grass and he goes into me slowly. Pain and pleasure fills me and my body stretches to meet his size, and he keeps slow. He stays still, letting me get used to this feeling. I nod slowly and he starts rocking his hips slightly, making me moan and frustrated.

"Sabre! Stop going easy on me!~" I shout and get worried looks from him. I can tell he is reluctant but he agrees, and then thrusts into me. I moan loudly and throw my head back. This feeling is amazing and I don't want it to ever stop, but my climax already inching closer by the second.

He hits something within me after angling his hips in all kinds of different ways and it makes me scream out his name. "Sabre! Sabre right there!~" he keeps hitting the same spot over and over again and soon I cum; getting the crystally, gooey substance on us both, as well as on the ground and the blanket. Sabre releases inside me after hitting that spot one more time, going balls deep, before pulling himself out and kissing me softly.

"I love you, Rainbow Steve." He leans down and whispers in my ear.

"I love you too, Sabre." I say as he lays his head down on my chest. He pulls the blanket back over us both and I feel his breathing return back to normal, signaling that he went to sleep. I kiss Sabre's head softly and drift off again, and I enjoyed the feeling of his head on my chest.

~~~

Happy Halloween!!

I hope you are enjoying your day so far! Have fun!