Am I in? -Sabcey Part 1 of 2

Yay! I'm early! This is just some fluff, part two will be out on Saturday and it is going to have some smut.

So... I was thinking for like 20 minutes about what episode that I could base this off of, and I came up with nothing. So, I just made something up, like most normal people who write fanfics or one shots do. So, ta~da!! Also, for those who don't like gruesome things, I will put a warning at the beginning and after that part. Honestly, I can't handle watching gruesome things or watching them (I get light headed 90% of the time.

It was hard for me to write this part. So, I hope ya' enjoy it.

~Spencey's POV~

Today's the big day, the day I am going to see if I can get into the creed of assassins. According to all books I've read, you find someone who has done wrong in your city and you stop them before someone in the creed does. I jump across the trees and when I land on the tall one the culprit stops. I stand up tall and my robes catch wind and it blows it back. My hair gets ruffled but I run my hands through my hair to try to fix it.

I grip my dagger and get myself ready to do the job. My breath hitches as I see an assassin jumping across the trees in the distance, with a green cloak and a bandana covering their eyes. How do they see? I pry my mind away from the questions I have and jump down on the ground behind the man I am about to kill. GRUESOME PART STARTS HERE!! I land with a thud before slicing their throat. Blood drips down my dagger and some on my fingerless gloves. The body goes limp in my arms and I drop my dagger as I realize I did it, I killed them. My heart speeds up, as well as my breathing, but a smile creeps up my face. GRUESOME PART ENDS HERE!! The assassin in the green cloak jumps down in front of me and is breathing heavily.

"Who are you?" They ask me before getting their sword out from the holster. I let the limp body go and it lands on the ground. "I'm Spencey, and I have read that to join the creed you have to beat an assassin to get the job done. Who are you?" I say while swiftly getting my dagger from the ground.

"Sabre" he says simply and drops his sword to the side before holding his hand out. I shake his hand and he looks like something is on his mind, but it is hard to tell because of his bandana. He smiles at me, "How would you like to join the creed?" He asks and my heart literally skips a beat. I nod eagerly before he grabs the body and puts it over his shoulder and grabs my hand in his other. A soft blush dusts over my face when he keeps holding it instead of letting go.

After a while of walking, and missing the warmth of his hand once he let go, we finally reach the creed. He stopped on the way there to dispose of the body. He opens the secret door and takes me inside. He introduces me to everybody as Flub, Jet, and Colleen. (Don't question it, I realized that was wrong after I got to here, and I was too damn lazy to fix it) that's the moment I realize, the leader of the creed is supposed to approve of someone new joining.

"Wait, doesn't the leader have to approve of someone new joining the creed?" I ask while stopping in the middle of the room. Sabre stops and turns around, looking at me with a smirk. "Why, yes, the leader is supposed to approve. But they will approve of you being in the group, with a kiss that is." My breath hitches again.

"Fine, where is the leader?" I ask, believing it is the Colleen girl.

~Sabre's POV~

Spencey is honestly hot, and my mind screams at me to stop thinking of things like this. "You're looking at him." I say with a smirk. He stops moving and his eyes widen, then he laughs. "Y-You're kidding? Right?" He says between laughs.

I swiftly move to where I am pinning him against the wall and we're close enough to feel each other's breathing. "I'm 100% serious, Spencey." I say before forcefully kissing him.

He freezes at first before kissing back. When I pull away he looks as if he is in a daze. He gasps for air and I realize he might not've wanted to share his kisses with another guy. I realize he might not want to be an assassin, just because of me.

"...Y-You do--" I get cut off by Spencey putting his lips on mine. My hands snake around his waist and I kiss him passionately and he does just as much. We kiss for a good 2 minutes before he pulls away and smiles at me.

"So, can I be in the creed?" He asks while playfully tapping my nose with his pointer finger.