Reenactment~ FavreMySpike

I have finally gotten around to going through the requests, and the first one I saw I haven't done yet is Sabre x Lucas, so here we are. @Asustori is the one who asked for this, so here it is!

Also, yes I had to mention my fanfic, no there won't be any BlueBow smut in the fanfic itself. There is the mention of both Rainbow Steve and Blue Steve, but Sabre and Lucas don't know them in this place. Now, go ahead and read!

~Sabre's POV~

I open the book I found in the library and immediately start reading. Lucas is in the large bed beside me, asleep. I kinda wish that we had enough rooms to have our own bedrooms, but then again I wouldn't be able to sleep with Lucas if we didn't. The first chapter already draws me in to the book, with the action being there the moment I open it. My reading glasses hang loose around my head, still too small, as I continue to read.

'.. I want to just kill him already, get this over with; but no battle is won without pain. The only thing is, Rainbow Steve is the one who got the pain. I do a warrior cry as I run at Memory Steve and our swords clash together. We both push our swords toward the other person, and soon his is right against my neck; the cold metal grazing my skin.

I keep fighting and I soon feel blood trickling down my neck and pain flowing through my neck. With one instant move, I have both of our swords now, one in each hand. I grip the one Rainbow Steve made me in my non-dominant hand while Memory Steve's is in my right. "So, how does it feel to lose, Memory Steve?" I ask with a taunting voice before slicing into his skin.

He cries out in pain and begs me to stop, but I refuse to listen. I keep slicing into his skin, each time it grows deeper and deeper. Finally I end it by plunging the sharp, iron sword into his chest. I see his eyes widen before losing their shimmer of life. I did it...'

Carefully, I place my book down on the bed and just try to visualize it. Good versus bad, one good gets hurt, and then the other good wins for the other good.

I pick the book up and decided to flip to a random chapter, and land on Chapter 50- Enjoying time together, (I doubt the fanfic itself will have a chapter 50) the last chapter.

'I finally got my Blue Steve back, again, after all the hardships and troubles thrown in my way. Sabre knows I am gay, and I told him recently that I love Blue Steve. At first he seemed upset, but then he started to accept my choices. Now it is time for Blue Steve to know.

"Blue Steve?" I ask as I knock on the door, and soon the door opens and he appears within the darkness of his room.

"Rainbow Steve? What are you doing here?" He asks while looking at me. "Hey Blue Steve! I, uh- came here to tell you something- t-that's important to me!" I stutter out, somehow forming words with my jumble of words. He just looks at me for a minute before letting me in his room. He leads me to his bed and then sits down, and I sit beside him with my hands in my lap.

"So, what's up Rainbow Steve?" Blue Steve asks and Rainbow Steve tensed up. "I came here to tell you something, I-I wanted you to know.." I take a pause and inhale sharply. "I'm gay."

Blue Steve stands up and goes to the side of the bed I am on, getting closer to me then before. "Me too." He says before kissing me passionately. I didn't even get to tell him I like him yet, here I am kissing him.' (Blah Blah Blah they have sex together, no big deal. If you want I might write the full thing in this book, but I need some opinions first.)

I look over at Lucas who opens his eyes as I start to get out of bed. He looks wide awake, as if he didn't go to sleep in the first place. "I saw your book Sabre." He starts with and I blush a bright red. He saw I was reading a book with gay sex in it.