Target 28 - The Dinner

Once the two got back to the mansion, they went their separate ways to get ready for the ceremony. Dinner would be served first of course, and then they would move to the main hall for the actual ceremony to start.

It was an unnecessarily long event, taking up about an hour/an hour and a half of the evening. The guests would then mingle afterward, eating the food and drinking the beverages served, congratulating the don on the official succession of the company.

It was weird. Ieyasu had technically gained ownership of the company already, but now that he was twenty five he would receive everything else correlated with the company?

Tsuna tended not to dwell on matters involving the age-old traditions of the Vongola and their extremely extra ways of doing things. Everything got quite ridiculous after a while, and he was not about to care about any of it.

As interesting as the history of the Vongola is, it still doesn't justify the copious amount of ceremonies and events. He felt a little better knowing that the ceremonies were put into place by the third and fourth bosses respectively- the Vongola didn't spend a whole 400 years doing things just because the founder thought it would be convenient to throw a party for everything.

The brunette just sighed, laying out his suit and tie on the guest bed before sauntering over to the bathroom.

He couldn't help but think of how much he's changed- or has he gone back to the person he was before he broke? -since meeting Reborn and his friends, even though he still didn't know them all that well.

He was more confident, that much was obvious, and he found himself loving the things he used to all over again. Drawing was always his passion, but he wondered if he was getting rusty in martial arts and figure skating. He hasn't done it in a while.

Tsuna smiled to himself. He wasn't about to let that flame die out any time soon, not after he just got it back.

After showering and doing his business in the bathroom, he walked back into his room and changed into the suit. He looked liked quite the charmer in the suit, and upon a moment of silent debating in his head, he decided to completely disregard the fact that he brought formal shoes with him in favour of wearing a pair of all-black high tops.

He wondered how long it would take them to notice.

Tsuna glanced at the clock, eyeing the two hands to see what time it was. 5:37. He sighed and waited on his bed for the time to tick by, not noticing the way his eyes flashed bright orange.

--={&}=--

The brunette honestly didn't know what to expect when it came to Fon and Skull, especially their formal attire- or, more appropriately, lack thereof.

Fon just wore his usual outfit, completely oblivious to the stares of disbelief and glares sent his way. Either that, or he was ignoring them completely in favour of being comfortable.

Skull had, at least, tried- he wore a white undershirt and the suit jacket, but settled for the pants and shoes he normally wore, which were an obnoxious shade of violet. Tsuna had to stop Reborn from wringing their necks.

It wasn't that big of a problem. They did not, by any means, have to come to the event (it was later than the brunette found out about the request Reborn had made, which was sweet, but unnecessary) therefore they were entitled to wear whatever the hell they wanted.

The raven wasn't particularly worried for anything, but he knew that the other two saw what he did as well; Tsuna's aura seemed to have changed. He held himself with a certain grace and dignity, a hidden confidence which wasn't there before.