Target 33 - Sun

"Hey Tsuna," Reborn greeted once he saw the boy begin to wake, shuffling through the papers on his desk.

"Oh... good morning Renato," Tsuna returned the greeting, smiling lightly. "But, uh... where are the others?"

The ravenette waited, knowing that the boy was a bit slow and forgetful (funny, considering how he had a photographic memory) in the mornings, especially after waking up. "Oh... Right, the thing with Kawahira and Talbot."

The raven slightly tensed at that but mentioned nothing of it. Tsuna smiled, standing up and walking over to the man. He draped his arms over his shoulders and hugged him, humming to himself absentmindedly.

"What are you doing?" He asked. Reborn just quirked a brow in amusement, relishing in the calming melbourn wafting through the air.

"Paperwork. I'm sorting it into bills and money-related things, letters, and requests," the raven explained. Tsuna sighed, looking at the three piles.

"Wouldn't requests go under money-related things?"

Reborn just ignored that comment and continued working. The brunette rubbed his eyes, yawning before he padded over to the door. "I'm going to go make breakfast." He didn't see the secretive smile the raven tried to bite back.

It wasn't long- about an hour -before he heard the light pitter patter of Tsuna's bare feet nearing his office. The raven-haired man smirked at how light the brunette was on his feet. "You, mister, need to eat before you do anything else."

Placed in front of him was a plate of pancakes with a copious amount of forest fruits scattered on and around them. His espresso wasn't far from the said plate. "Do you only know how to make pancakes?" Reborn asked.

Tsuna just huffed. "Don't diss pancakes! Their my favourite," he retorted, sitting down on the couch. The room was quite simple- the windows had been framed with beautiful black silk curtains, ones which pooled at the floor.

The sky was all white outside, with soft patches of light greys in varying sizes and shades which were strewn throughout. The walls of the room were warm spruce, with lighter and darker furniture to give high contrast and interest to the office.

There were a couple of paintings on the walls, with different sights and landscapes in each. Reborn's desk was full of neat piles of papers, mostly blank with printed writing written across them.

The ink-stained the stark white pages, a contrast which was all-too-similar. "I'll leave you to what you're doing then, Renato," Tsuna sighed, leaving his office.

Even though he has been here more times than he could count, he didn't know much of the layout other than the ground floor. So, he decided to look around. It was amusing how each of the rooms which belonged to the Arcobaleno had their names printed onto it.

Reborn's door was black, with golden cursive details lining it, his name just as beautifully written near the top.

The door to Fon's room was a subtle beige with his name written in red near the top as well, simple and neat. There were phrases written in Chinese covering the bottom half of the door, adding some interest to it.

Colonnello's door was more diverse than Reborn's. It was painted baby blue, and there were many other things painted onto it. The base colour was the sky, and white paint was dabbed on with a sponge to create a cloud-like texture.

A row of barbed wire looped at the bottom of the door, and a couple of grenades were painted on near the middle and top of the door. Colonnello's name was written in a black block print across the top of the door, with a thick black box framing it.