Target 32 - Storm

Once again, Tsuna had no idea what was exactly going on. He was, admittedly, perplexed, and it seemed as though that was a consistent mood ever since he and Reborn had met.

It was now April 27th, just shy of two weeks after they had left Italy. The raven had told Tsuna more about Kawahira and Talbot...

"There's this man called Kawahira. He's the administrator, or 'protector', of these three factions which, when combined, create the Trinisette. It includes the Arcobaleno, that's us, who own and are bound to pacifiers. The other faction of incredibly powerful Nerilians are the Mares who hold onto the Mare rings."

"There's also a third faction who work on Earth, but we don't know who they are. The Arcobaleno work here in Nerilia and the Mares work between both;- they are the gateway between the two planes," Reborn explained.

"So, why do you need to find him?" Tsuna asked hesitantly, noticing the bite in the man's tone when he spoke about this 'Kawahira'.

"He probably already knows about you," Reborn began. "You're a mighty sky, and you are a... potential candidate for the Sky Arcobaleno position. Kawahira is a confidant of sorts for every sky Arcobaleno, and he's the only one who knows things about sky melbourn."

Tsuna nodded. "But... I haven't seen you with any pacifiers," he pointed out. Reborn sighed, hanging his head for a moment before bringing up his gaze.

"That's where Talbot comes in. They've made all of the Trinisette trinkets, and I do not doubt that they still have the pacifiers. We're trying to find them both, but we can't all disperse and leave you alone so... one of us will stay with you at a time while the others look."

The brunette looked sceptical. Smacking his lips, he narrowed his eyes at his summon. "And why do I need a babysitter?" He asked.

The raven sent a stern look Tsuna's way. He sighed but reluctantly agreed. "I've already talked to the headmistress. She's okay with you staying in Nerilia for as long as necessary as long as you catch up on everything when you get back."

...and about the plans to keep him in Nerilia while the others look for Kawahira and Talbot. He didn't, however, expect to be thrown into it so soon.

Tsuna could only stare at Fon's relaxed posture and smiling face as he continued to sip his tea. The brunette's bags- filled with clothes and some other bits and bobs so that he won't get bored while he is here -were near the entrance of the house.

"Hello, Tsunayoshi. It looks like you'll be staying with me first," the fox hummed.

The Sawada just nodded in response. "How long am I going to be staying here?" He asked quietly, looking around. They settled themselves in the living room, with the fox curled up on an armchair while the brunette sat on the couch.

"Well, I think you're staying for two days with each one of us unless our plans change," Fon responded softly. "We'll have to make things interesting for you, hm?"

Tsuna managed to crack a smile, still slightly hesitant. As time passed, with the Nerilian and the Masuta conversing, the boy relaxed more and more, laughing and talking and just letting himself be a kid again.

"Oh my, it's already one o'clock," the fox noticed. "Would you like to go out for food, Tsuna? We can go to the city. There are some nice cafes and restaurants around."

The brunette's eyes lit up as if he were a child on Christmas morning. He had wanted to visit the city since he saw it, the first time when he flew on Reborn's back to the house. It seemed very pretty and busy when he saw it.