Chapter 7

Chapter 7

I excused myself from the table and quickly made my way towards the washroom. I didn't wanted to cry but some tears ultimately leaked down from my eyes as I locked myself in one stall. I don't want to show anyone that I am weak, but staying so away from home makes you a little weak in situation like these. Wiping all my tears, I stepped out of the stall and saw Emily standing there. I walked past her and turning on the faucet, I washed my face. I reached for my bag to get some tissues but behind me Emily was standing with a face towel but I took the tissues out from my bag.

"Are you going to ignore me?" She asked and I looked into the mirror to see her. She looked upset.

"I am not ignoring you." I said wiping my face and throwing the tissues in the dustbin.

There were 3 or 4 girls looking at us and I don't want to create a scene once again.

"I know what Ash did was wrong and he shouldn't have said that but..."

"You don't have to explain on his behalf everytime...besides people like him barely matters to me." I said nonchalantly but the truth was it did affect me and I was hurt.

"I will talk to him about it." She said with a sigh.

"No need of that...he doesn't like me and it's okay. He is not a baby who needs to be taught everything and I respect his opinions, whatever they are." I said almost immediately and began walking out of the washroom.

"Aren't you going to sit with us?" She asked walking behind me and I stopped and twirled to face her.

"No..." I said and simply continued walking. I will never ever share the same table as Ashton.

"But...".

"Please Emily. I appreciate you are being so nice to me but your friend doesn't like me and neither do I. We can't be together on the same place and if we will, we'll definitely end up killing each another one day." I interuptted and she looked disappointed.

"I really liked you and thought we could be friends." She pouted sadly.

"We are still friends but I can't be with Ashton." I said and she smiled a little and just then the bell rang indicating our next class.

Emily and I went together to our class and took our seat. I knew Ashton was also in the same class and I was slightly nervous. But he came along Jessica, like usual with his bored look and they both took the seat in front of us. Ashton didn't even bother looking at me while Jessica gave me a small smile which more looked like a sympathetic one but I don't need anyone's sympathy.

Soon the class began and almost in a blink of an eye, it ended.

Mr Brook was a great professor. He kept all of us glued to his lecture. The way he speaks is enough to gain your attention but except for one person, it seemed everyone was pretty engrossed in the lecture and that one exception was Ashton White, ofcourse.

I was in my last class, I remember Tyler was with me in this class but we never sat together. He sat with his some friends whom I don't know. Tyler is someone who keeps it to himself and I could probably say he is the intelligent and the sincere one. He doesn't talk much and I really don't know whether he likes me or hates me like his friend Ashton. It was Advanced Statistic class. It was one of the toughest subjects and I opted for it because I love Mathematic. The class was not much filled as not many people opt for it but my eyes shot wide open when I saw two guys entering the class and they were Noah and Ashton. I don't remember they came yesterday, but what are they doing here today with Tyler. All three of them took the last seat. Thankfully they didn't notice me.