Chapter 22

CHAPTER 22

During my entire time in Delhi Swaad today, I was pretty much convinced that Ashton was just fooling around here just to make my life a little more miserable but when he actually showed up at 9.58, I was just bawled.

I was done and wanted to go home but seeing him outside Delhi Swaad in his black SUV, waiting for me, I prefer working more. Anyone would tell he came here for me but I didn't want to leave an impression that I was waiting for him, so I pretended that I hadn't seen him and began walking towards my dorms.

"I don't call you a dork for no reason." Ashton's voice made me cringe as I stopped. I gingerly looked back to see the annoyed look on his face. But it wasn't like it was something new.

He was wearing black jeans and a light blue T-shirt, the same clothes from the morning and I must admit he looked decent in it.

"I was waiting right in front of the doors. Yet you couldn't see me with those big glasses for yours?"

"I think I made myself clear that I don't want to go anywhere with you."

"And I didn't give you a choice."

"I don't care about your decisions. You don't own me." I said loudly and he shot daggers me.

"Nobody would like to own you even if you would be available for free and you can definitely trust me on that. You are that annoying." He countered back and my jaw literally hangs open in disbelief.

"I am..."

"Don't make me drag you all the way to my car." He warned and I looked around. There was no one for my rescue. Even the lights of Delhi Swaad were off as they must be cleaning and working inside. I looked at Ashton, he looked deadly serious, and it wouldn't come as a surprise if he literally drags me with my hair to his car. Defeated, I started walking towards where his car was parked.

"Sit." He said opening the lock and hesitantly I sat on the passenger seat. I wouldn't say it loud but I was actually scared sitting next to him in a locked car. He can practically do anything right now. He is even capable of slicing me into small-small pieces and throw them in a trashcan.

"I won't kill you." He said and with immense horror I looked at him, surprised.

Did I again say that loud again?

"With my past experiences with you, you might be dying to have another feather in your cap." He looked at me with annoyance and I shifted more towards the door and at this point I was practically glued to the door of his SUV, trying to create as much distance as possible in between us.

"Of being your killer? Get over yourself, you don't even deserve to be touched by me." He said and I scoffed looking out of the window but from the corner of my eyes, I was just keeping my gazes locked at him. In case he actually decides to kill me. I should be well aware of my predators' move.

Since my dorms were very close to the restaurant we reached in no time and walking ahead of Ashton, I unlocked the door of the room and went in but then something stuck in my head.

"Wait!" I turned around and showed him my palms trying to stop him from entering my room and he looked up at me in irritation.

"Now what?"

"You can't come to my room?"

"And why so?"

"Because I am tired and we aren't going to do anything today." I declared and pushing me aside he entered my room.

"You live in this shit?" He asked and closing the door I stood there with a grim face.

"Yes."

"I can cover the entire room in just 5 fucking steps." He said taking five big strides and he actually ended up covering my room.