Chapter 15

CHAPTER 15

Today Emily had invited me to her for lunch, which was her way for apologizing. She had texted me her address but then surprisingly she herself came to pick me up ignoring my protests. When we reached her house I gasped, it wasn't any normal house, it was a whole mansion. Honestly, I had never been in such a mansion before even in Delhi where all the Richie Riches of India exists.

Emily and Noah's parents weren't at home as her father had a business meeting in some other part of the country and her Mom decided to join him. Tyler has been living with Emily ever since her parents left to give her the company and then this is the best I could tell because I don't want to dwell into the details but one thing I didn't know was Ashton too was living here until I stepped into her mansion.

The moment he saw me, he ignored me. He just rolled his eyes, sighs and went back from whichever room he came from.

I had that repelling effect on him.

I don't mind though because anyway I was going to ignore him too. I went inside and then soon Jessica joined us too.

Currently, we were in the theatre room of her huge mansion trying to figure out which movie we will be watching today. Since I was never very interested in movies and had watched only a few movies in my life because of my studies, I skipped the discussion letting the girls decided. They played some romantic comedy which I actually started liking.

"I am ordering pizza, will that be okay for you?" She declared once the movie ended.

"Wait! you said you'll be making the lunch?"

"Well thank god, she isn't. She sucks at it." Jessica commented casually looking for another movie that made Emily roll her eye.

"See I had hardly ever cooked...so yeah I am kind of bad but unlike Noah, I can at least do survival cooking. " She made her point.

"Sure he is worse." Jessica agreed and Emily ordered our pizza.

"Besides I didn't want you to go with an upset stomach." She reasoned making me chuckle.

"Okay Kaviya...out of curiosity I have a question, which had been bothering me from a while." Jessica said and I frowned getting comfortable on my recliner.

"And what's that question?"

"Did he apologized? I mean you...coming back with us...I mean...it is a little weird because you were so damn angry." She asked and I shook my head.

"I doubt he even count it as his mistake."

"Ashton will never confess his mistakes and sorry is something I have barely heard from him say. He has always been like that Kaviya...even though he knows he is wrong." Emily told me while going through her phone.

"Yeah...he was kind of a dick to me in the beginning too...but he adjusted around me and one day he will grow out of his attitude towards you too." Jessica suggested sitting back on her recliner.

"Frankly, I am least interested in him and I don't care what he thinks about me. We can never be on good talking terms."

"Once when you'll forget it...you'll eventually, forgive him...trust me he isn't that bad." Emily once again supported her friend.

"Bad? He is the worse human being I had ever met. It was my first kiss, which was supposed to be with the person I love. A special one. A memorable one but Ashton brutally snatched it away making it a nightmare I don't even want to remember." I rambled pouring my heart out.

"You hadn't kissed anyone yet?" Jessica asked only picking up that part in from my whole ramble and I shooked my head in no feeling slightly embarrassed talking about it.