Chapter 26

CHAPTER 26

Ashton texted me this morning and gave me the time of 6 and at 5.55, his signature banging at my door knock indicated his arrival. I got off my bed and opened the door to see ever pissed Ashton White standing.

"Hi." I said a little awkwardly and he just walked past me in my room.

"Is everything alright?" I asked closing the door.

"Where were we yesterday?" He questioned back ignoring my question as he sat on the chair and began taking his MacBook out. Scowling inwardly at the insult, I made my way to my bed and picked up the files we made.

"There is a lot to be done and we just have 2 days left. We need to hurry up."

"Rather than tutoring the whole fucking world, if you would have concentrated on your own assignment, things would have been different." His words laced with the accusing tone really hit my nerve hard and that I could stop myself from retaliating.

"Excuse me? Can you please enlighten me with your contribution to this assignment?" His eyes narrowed at me and he stood up rabidly.

"If I wouldn't have done this, you would have ended up with some crapy dipshit assignment."

"Oh really?"

"Really."

"All you do is either smoke or stare at the things in my room. I personally don't recall any third thing you have ever done here."

"I..."

"And yes...not to forget your dilly-dallying and mean rude and completely absurd comments." I added for him and grunted.

"And who did this?" He raised the file I gave him.

"Don't even try to deny the fact that almost 95% of the work is done by me. The 5% you did was either to point out my mistakes or fight over zeros." He rolled his eyes and went back to sit on my chair.

"With this attitude and ugly face of yours, I bet no one can keep up with you yet I am trying."

"I didn't invite you in fact for the matter of fact, I had begun working on my own until you decided to invade my room and my assignment and if you can't keep up with me, I really don't care. I won't mind in scribbling your name under mine just to show we worked together."

"I don't need you pitiful favours."

"If I would have worked alone, alteast we both could get an A."

"I can walk out of this door right now and get both of us an F. You know I don't need grades. Be grateful that I am helping such a minger like you." He shouted pointing his finger at me.

"Please do me a favour and leave then." I said crossing my hands in front of him.

"I won't." He declared folding his arms in front of his chest.

"I am working alone anyway but your constant attitude is slowing down my speed and I am afraid I might get an F because of some narcissistic, egoistic guy. "

"You really need some reality check miss. I am not the one blabbering about A's and F's. It's your overconfidence and ego speaking." She shouted.

"Look, who is talking ego." I scoffed and it unintentionally made him more furious.

"I don't exactly blame you for your attitude because I know you are a bitch anyway but let's just get over with this shit and walk on our separate ways."

"You are calling me a bitch in my own room?" I exasperated pointed the finger to myself and he rolled his eyes.

"Don't be so over dramatic. It's not like you hadn't heard it before."