Chapter 11

CHAPTER 11

"Let's danceee. This is my favourite song." Emily slurred.

"This is the seventh song you said is your favourite." I reminded her.

"I really want to dance." She pouted like a small kid. She had been drinking non-stop ever since we entered and she can be pretty much classified as a drunk. And one thing I learnt about drunk Emily is that she doesn't hear a 'no' for an answer.

"Then go and dance." I told her.

"Let's go then." Her eyes brightened and she started pulling me up from my seat.

"No...not me...I am not dancing here." I said holding my grounds still.

"You are so mean." She pouted once again and I giggled at her cuteness.

"Please Emily, I just don't want to dance." I requested and with a huff, she took a sip from her drink.

"Fine at least come along with me." She requested and this time I couldn't say no to her so I followed her downstairs with Jessica from our private area where we were right now. I must mention this, more than anything else right now, I was bawled by her ability to walk in heels even after so much of alcohol in her system.

As soon as we reached downstairs, she squealed loudly pumping her hand up in the air and disappeared into the mass of people on the dance floor. Jessica too joined her and pulled me into the crowd along with her and by the pushes I received, I somehow ended in the middle of the dance floor. I was just standing there awkwardly as everyone was swaying their hips on the beats. I tried to move a little, copy some of the dance moves from others but dancing was just not my cup of tea. It's not like I can't dance, but dancing in between so many people who were practically grinding their bodies against each other is not my style. So, I sneaked my way out and sat on one of the stools near the bar.

"One fruit punch please." I ordered my drink politely and within in seconds, the bartender gave me my drink. Thanking him, I took a sip enjoying its great taste. I looked at people dancing on the floor and then suddenly I spotted the girl Ashton was sitting with earlier dancing with some other guy and I patted my own shoulder in success with a victory grin seeping its way to my lips. Now the £9 I gave extra felt so worth.

"Heyyy...what are you doing here?" Jessica approached me breaking the track of my thoughts and ordered a drink for herself.

"You see that girl." I pointed to Ashton's girl and Jessica looked at her way. "She was the one with Ashton."

"Seems like she found another hook up for the night." She guffawed.

"Thanks babes." Emily appeared from nowhere and taking my drink she chugged it down in one go and then started coughing.

"Easy." I said and she just giggled.

"I love this place." She declared throwing her hands up in the air but then she looked around to find someone.

"Kavivya...did you see the guys?" She asked in a bit of a worried tone and I shook my head.

"I just hope they are not doing drugs." Emily said and my eyes widened in horror.

Do they really do drugs?

"They don't do drugs...Relax. Overhear a drunk Em" Jessica said in assurance.

But wait...did I really speak that out loud?

"Umm...o-okay..." I said nervously as Emily went back to God knows from which corner of the dance floor she came from.