Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Although I had no plans of sleeping tonight yet I fell prey to the temptation of peaceful snoring and I honestly don't remember how and when this happened until I was woken up by this sudden feeling of claustrophobia. I was lying on my stomach and as I opened my eyes, I was instantly greeted by the wall. I tried to shift a little but it felt there was another wall on the other side of me. I wiggled and almost immediately realization dawned upon me. I instantly turned my head to the other way and there he was.

A burden on humankind....

On my bed...on my single bed...sleeping next to me.

Wait...sleeping almost with our bodies touching.

Wait again...my left leg was under his which when I tried to wiggle out formed a frown on his face.

Now when I said my life is getting boring, this wasn't the kind of adventure I was expecting.

God is really being cruel to me.

But what wrong I did?

I lay still for a while and eventually that frown started diminishing. A strong and I mean it...very strong urge to kick him away off my bed surfaced in me but my poor leg was under his heavy body and was probably going numb now.

God, I never realized this guy could be so heavy...until now.

I tried all my strength to take my leg out without disturbing him but I failed.

"Sleep dork." He mumbled and I froze.

"You are sleeping on my leg you stupid." I mumbled angrily as I couldn't even turn on my side. I was completely restricted because of him.

"GO AWAY!" He shoved me towards the wall angrily and although my leg was now free, I ended up hitting the wall.

"Oww..." I let out a cry as my knee violently hit the wall.

"What now?" he sat up almost immediately and saw me rubbing her knees trying to soothe down the excruciating pain erupting from there. I folded up my pyjamas and I can definitely see it's going to bruise soon.

"You hit me you idiot."

"Show me." He ordered and when I didn't oblige to his order he turned me towards himself and looked at my knee.

"I don't see anything."

"Not every wound has to bleed to be serious."

"Isn't it a little early to be overdramatic." He said laying back down on the bed.

"And isn't it a little too early to be mean to someone." He rolled his sleepy eyes and adjusted the pillow while I continued. "First tell how did you come here when you said you'll be sleeping on the chair."

"I never said I'll be sleeping on the chair. I just said you can take the bed." He said calmly turning on his side and comfortable resting his head on my pillow.

His answer just hit a strong nerve in me which screamed to hit him. To my defence, I didn't have a good sleep and I was hurt. That's a lethal combination and even before my brain could think my next move, my hands just took over me and I hit him.

"Violence is the only way you know." He said with his stupid broad back still facing me and having all the strength in me I pushed him off my bed.

I am strong and I can do it but...

Apparently, it was early morning and I hadn't even had breakfast, I was a little weak.

"Keep doing it mongrel. You can't even move a finger." He commented and I whined which trust me, I never do.