Altaire is An Irregularity [Fixed!]

I overslept.

Since lunch is coming very soon, they are afraid I'll be so full if I were to consume a complete breakfast, so they give me a slice of Alt-nii's birthday cake to fill in my belly so it can withstand itself until lunch time~

Since today is a school holiday, after lunch, Alt-nii and Mom would go to the castle—or should I say, the Capicastle. Dad has gone to patrol the area and to work in our territory right after breakfast, and Chloe says he was kinda disappointed not being sent off by his daughter today. Aww, I gotta cheer him up tonight, then!

Apparently, what happened yesterday isn't a dream at all.

Even after passing out for half a day, my tiny head can't fully believe all the facts that they gave me last evening.

That Clyde has become Loera's heir and that he's already got a son!!

That my parents are having a really close friendship with the current king!

That my mom is not just an ordinary Royal Magician, but she's the Head of Royal Magic Court!

(I know she's got the reputation, but I imagined the Head being some elderly wise person... was I too biased?)

That my dad is working as The Royal Spy!

(So, that kind of thing is real?!)

And most importantly...

Alt-nii's strongest affinity is with [Void] element, the mythical type of magic?!

This family is totally something else!!

And here I am, an ordinary girl amidst every special being!

If I knew this were to happen, I would definitely ask the God to give me some cheats!

I just wish that I take after my mother's talent with magic, plus her rare attributes! Mom has three attributes! Life, light, and wind—hence she got the title of "Sky Magician", I think.

Her attributes, especially life and light are so dreamy! They are the elements that everyone is yearning to get.

I hope I won't have the same attribute as I had as Reinst.

Considering my parents' attributes, I don't think I will end up having my previous attribute~! The possibility when you calculate the genetic inheritance thing and others is close to none, so I should be safe, I think.

Also, hoping to get an affinity with [Void] magic is just... ridiculous.

I wonder how does Alt-nii train his magic when the data about [Void] types of magic and spells is hard to get?

He'd need to rely on the old documentation of [The Greatest Magician]'s utilization of [Void] magic.

And nobody can really help him to practice. He needs to do his own trial and errors. Mom is the Head of the Royal Magic Court, so thankfully she might be able to help... only in theories, I suppose. And Alt-nii has to put all the theories into action.

Since it is the mythical magic, I wonder how are people's prejudice against him, who is able to use [Void]? I don't think it would be viewed as something nasty, but people will either look at him with eyes that view experimental rabbits—or look at him with the eyes of wonder, as if they're looking at the World's Wonder, I think.