Little Sheep

"Come to think of it, I've heard the information about a dragon girl."

"Yes, indeed."

At night, we told everything that happened to Mom and Dad. As expected from the two important figures in this country, they've heard of Carbuncle as well!

"But I didn't expect her to settle on my children's school... and Lyra's class, moreover."

"Uhm, Dad, Mom... She also said something weird!"

"Something weird?"

"Oh, you mean, that, Lyra?! That's right, I almost forgot!"

That's right, Alt-nii.

We have a "homework" to do, given to us by the dragon girl, Carbuncle.

"Carbuncle said that we're of [mixed dragon descent]! We insisted that we are only of human and elven descent, but she gave us an irrefutable evidence...," I propped my chin as I reported it.

"Yeah, she said that she used a healing item that would have an effect only to those with dragon blood, and we felt the effect of it!" Alt-nii quickly backed up my sentence.

"Eh...?"

Mom and Dad exclaimed in their surprises—and their faces genuinely screamed, "What the heck?!"

"So, she said we have to ask our family... Hey, Mom, Dad, do you know anything?"

"No... my family only has mixed with the elves..."

"No, wait, I don't know anything..."

See?

See, Carbuncle?

I'm pretty sure that she's mistaken and that the healing item incident was just... a coincidence? Luck?

"I've never heard of it from any family history... ... ah."

Dad suddenly said, "ah!" as if he just thought of something.

"Dad, did you just remember something?" (Lyra)

"No, no, that's... just a possibility. I have nothing to back it up... Perhaps I'd need to see the dragon girl to clarify something." (Cyan)

"Huh, you want to see Carbuncle?!" (Lyra)

"Well, it's quite intriguing! I also would like to meet her. I'm sure she will be brought to the royal court soon, though..." (Cass)

Mom clapped her hands, her face showed that she's enjoying the situation.

"Hmm... that means... uhm... I must invite her over?" (Lyra)

"You can also invite your friends if you want, Lyra." (Cass)

"Ah, I want to invite my friends, too!" (Alt)

"Oh, right. You've never brought your friends here other than Clavis. You know that it's fine to invite them over, right?" (Cyan)

"Yes, but I honestly had never thought of it!! Harvey enthusiastically goes straight home whenever there's holiday, so it never crossed my mind. " (Alt)

...so, the reason why Alt-nii has never brought his friend over... it's not that it's forbidden, he just never thought of doing so!

And sometimes, I got convinced that he only had Clavis as his closest friend... but seeing Harvey, I become relieved.

Come to think of it, Alt-nii has even mentioned his name several times before, hasn't he?

...A lot of things happened today, so let's list them!