Is It Over?

***Normal P.O.V***

-

Rupert and Cyan managed to arrive at Sakura Inn again, and the two of them hurriedly ran to reach the stairs after they put on their disguises.

"Excuse me, dear client, but please be quiet as it's night already—," the receptionist tried to warn the two approaching people, but then Cyan's words stopped her.

"Something bad might be happening upstairs, your inn was hijacked. Please call the local officers right away! I gotta go to my children!!"

Though she wanted to inquire more from the two of them, she couldn't do so as they have already fled upstairs. Unsure what to do, she decided it would be safe to call the officers either way.

Upon arriving at the hallway leading to their rooms, they noticed the presence of a separating magical barrier as something prevented them from proceeding forward.

Yes, the intruders managed to set up a separating barrier discreetly after somehow entering the inn, causing the others to be oblivious to what was happening.

After the barrier took a few blows of their water balls and dark balls, it was finally torn down—revealing two men guarding it.

Noticing that Cyan's bad omen was correct, Cyan and Rupert decided to go all out and managed to finish the battle quickly, using their most powerful magical attack.

"If you still love your life, tell us, why are you targeting us?" Cyan asked the men who were on the verge of passing out.

"...Because we know who you truly are."

--is what they managed to say before they passed out.

From that simple sentence, it's clear that they are targeting Cyan and his children because of their true identities, clearing up the doubt of them targeting the wealthy merchant family (which is their disguise).

Cyan and Rupert were surprised as to how they would find out about their disguises—but since it's confirmed that their identities were known by the ones who targeted them, they canceled their disguises in order to conserve energy and proceeded.

On their way to the room, they saw Gale's pitiful state as he was lying down helplessly on the floor.

"Gale!" Rupert called out.

"Urgh... never mind me... go to the room, quick!" Gale was conscious, but his body was still paralyzed and he could still feel the pain inflicted on his body as he grunted.

"Of course, that's obvious!" Rupert didn't even hesitate a bit and proceeded to the room.

"Gale, sorry, but we'll get back to you later!" Cyan apologized and quickly followed Rupert.

When they arrived at the room, Cyan and Rupert could feel blood draining off from their heads.

Currently, Lyra has already positioned herself quite far away from both the thunder ball and fire blast, while Altaire—who realized that his motion was stopped by the effect of magic—has already broken free from the magic that bound his movement and has approached Lyra.