Surprise!

"...Why did things turn this way?" Ein's dissatisfied voice could be heard.

"Hehe, sorry, but it seems that luck is at our side!" I happily smiled. I could see our team's victory flag so close!

Luca, Kiri, and I were thinking of the same thing at this moment—that was, to focus our attacks to Ein!

Alt-nii seemed to notice this as he tried to raise a [Void] barrier to protect Ein. If that was how he was going to play it, then we should probably go and take him out first before easily taking out Ein.

"........."

Surprisingly, Ein seemed to be looking over the current situation while calmly thinking.

"Oh well, time to try that out...," he muttered before he shifted his gaze towards Alt-nii.

"Big Bro Alt, it's time to end this!"

...Eh?

I was surprised. Did he want to admit defeat this instant?

I thought he was one persistent kid. Was he actually more of a realist?

"What, Ein, I want to fight until the end, not surrendering!" Alt-nii protested.

"I didn't mean that!" Ein objected back.

"Then, what are you trying to propose?"

"I mean, let's end this in our victory!"

"...How are you going to do that?" I was taken aback by Ein's overwhelming confidence.

"Big Bro Alt, try to recite what I'm about to say!" Ein suddenly said.

"Huh? Why?"

"Just do it, okay?!"

"...Sure, then...," Alt-nii might think that Ein's idea might be worth it to try, as he could see that victory wasn't leaning on his team currently.

"Eine, dear, you couldn't be...," Nicole gasped, she seemed to have an idea what Ein was about to do. Well, Ein is her son after all!

"Okay, listen carefully and recite it well!" Ein took a deep breath before reciting something akin to a spell slowly as Alt-nii recited them after Ein...

[Meol, ôs orgilde spêd, [Bahamuth], :/sYAlE yor/:,--]

Ein began to recite something weird.

"Ru?!" Rurune let out a surprised voice.

"Huh, [Bahamuth]-sama's name was recited there?!" Even Carbuncle was surprised.

...I wonder what was that for?

"Eine, you can't be serious!" Nicole sounded a bit agitated.

No matter what it might be, no matter if I was so curious, I couldn't let the enemy win, not in this close situation!

I looked at Luca and Kiri. It seemed like we could communicate via eye contact well in this situation, as we nodded at one another. We then rushed to Alt-nii to hinder him from doing what Ein instructed him.

Alt-nii was a sharp person who noticed our intention right away. He quickly dodged our attacks and raised a [Void] barrier on himself.

...Not only that, he then proceeded on creating illusions of himself!!

He really went full power...?

"Ein, repeat that again! There's nothing to lose, I guess, so let's bet on your idea!" Alt-nii and his shadows shouted...

Which one is the real Alt-nii? I gotta figure it out before he finishes doing the reciting or whatever!

"Eine, drop the idea, won't you?" Nicole's warning voice resounded, but Ein didn't seem to obey his mother, as he quickly recited everything—followed by Alt-nii.