Elise Elandia

"Elise... Elandia...," I reflexively murmured when I was contemplating.

"Yes, so you get where El-el comes from!"

No, actually, that wasn't what I was thinking about...

But I guess she'd think of my murmuring that way.

"...Elandia family... is a noble marquis family, right?" I decided to ask.

"Ah, you know? Yeah, I'm the daughter of Marquis Elandia."

"The main family?" I decided to ask, as I remembered that almost all members of the branch family that was under Phillip Elandia got stripped off their noble title and exiled. The main family was declared innocent.

The question is... whether it's true that they're really innocent... or not?

"Yep! Ah, but remember to not call anyone by title here. We have equality rule here!" Elise said while moving around her index finger, as if she was lecturing us.

"Okay!" Iris obeyed like a good girl. On the other hand, I didn't respond to it and instead...

"El-senpai, can I ask again?"

"Sure, sure, why not? Fufu, I feel like I'm having little sisters! How nice if it's true... Ah, you can call me [Big Sister] if you want!" Elise smiled happily.

"El-sen... I mean, El-neechan... don't you have siblings?"

"Ah, I have older siblings! I have one big sister and two big brothers! I'm the last child... but I've always wanted a little sister!" Elise began to answer my question honestly, without speculating anything. ...I feel bad to probe for information from a child like her... But since it involves my family, I...

"Are you close to one another? Is your big sister like you?" I asked again.

Dad and the others managed to capture the mastermind and the other underlings, but Trouble-neechan managed to escape. Could it be that...?

"Yup! My big sister and big brothers are always kind to me! My big sister's the oldest, she's more like Mommy, though!"

"Oh, how does she look like?"

"Hmm... you see, unlike me, she kept her hair short. The color's also yellow, like Mommy's... This year, her age's twice my age! She's very kind and she's always there to help me whenever my big brothers are teasing me!"

...No, this doesn't tell anything. I can't tell if she is indeed the Trouble-neechan I'm looking for.

Wait a second. Dad and the other adults have examined them thoroughly, and if one of the Elandia was Trouble-neechan, they would have captured her already.

The main family's legal wife and daughter... they would stand out too much that Dad and the others wouldn't have missed interrogating them thoroughly.

I heaved a long sigh as I was running out of idea to fish something out from her. Therefore, I only responded normally.

"Seem like you're so close to one another, El-neechan?"

"Yup, I love my family so much! They're all nice! And the one that I like the most is..."

She paused at the right moment, and I reckoned she'd want to add such a dramatical pause to add our tension before finally announcing the one she liked the most.