Lucius The Prince

Now, the prince, Lucius-sama seems to be leading me to the library.

What a luck, I have been wanting to go inside the huge library for quite a while now!! I gladly accept this wonderful blessing~!

Taking a quick mental note of the library's location, we have finally arrived inside the Royal Library.

I notice that not there are not only theoretical books and other tedious books, the library also contains fictions such as novels and comics! I wonder when can I get my hands on them...? Now, I have the chance to visit the library often. The chance is namely, Lucius-sama!!!

"So, you're Alrescha, right?" Lucius-sama suddenly turned at me.

"Uhhh, people usually would address me Lyra," I say, reluctantly.

"Hmm? Why not Alrescha?"

Uhhhhh, how would I know???

It's like how you're called "Lucius-sama" or "Luca" instead of "Aideen", right?

"Well, it's not important, anyway," he quickly shrugs it off.

Errr... alright...?

Why bringing it up in the first place, then?

Weird prince.

"So, let's have out first strategical meeting. From now on, you're my assistant, get it!" he puts his hands on his chest.

Uhhh, strategical meeting to what...?

Despite my lack of understanding...

"Understood, Lucius-sama," I said obediently. Well, he is still the crown prince, so I will see how it goes!

"..." He goes silent for awhile, then he turns away.

"Let see... for today's prank... Let's do a water surprise to the apprentice maid!"

"Huh?!"

Gasp! I let out my voice without even thinking about it.

"What's wrong?" the prince turns around at me again.

"Ah, n, no. It's nothing, Lucius-sama," I quickly covered my mistake. Well... the king wants me to be a good playmate. So I guess this is what I should do...?

I feel bad for the maid... But I should make sure he uses a clean water. And perhaps warn her a bit so she can at least dodge it.

"Anyway, I know that there's a new young maid that just entered the castle. Perhaps we could play along with her and see her reaction! I know where she'd go to, so it's perfect!"

For a 4-year-old child, he is mischievous enough. Did he watch too many episodes of the old series about a cat and a mouse?

"Alright, Lucius-sama," I nodded in understanding, while keeping in mind to try to warn the maid, if possible.

"...," the prince sighed, for no reason.

"Alright, let's go and put the plan into action!"

The new maid is a very young maid, early in her teens, I think.

She is earnestly trying to memorize the huge castle and is going to assist in cleaning one of the rooms. She's going with a senior maid to go inside.