I Wanna See Your Swordsmanship!

"Can you... show me how swordsmanship look like?"

He was surprised—of course.

Yes, this is my idea—I will have a look at his display of Grabberton swordsmanship skill, then whenever someone gets suspicious of my swordsmanship having some similarities to them, I will just say that I have witnessed their technique in the past and I loved it, so I tried to imitate them—yup, I still have to change my style so it won't be that similar!

Otherwise, it would be very suspicious regardless of my reasoning.

"But how can I show it to you here?" He asked.

"Oh... you're right...," I hung my head dejectedly—but then I remember!

At times like this, there is one weapon I can use to make sure I can get what I want!

...This is not how I was used to be like—could it be due to child hormone?

But yeah, at times like this... I can use a child's method!

"Wait a second, let me ask my dad first about this!!" I quickly excused myself in front of him and turned to nag my dad who was talking with the other nobles. Luckily, he was just next to me. Enough so he could activate his "Lyra Anti-Marriage Talks Radar".

"Dad, dad!" I said as I pulled the edge of his hem.

"Wait a second--," he said so to the nobles he was talking to, as he quickly turned to look at me.

Bravo, Dad! You are too kind, to halt your adult talks just for me!!

Sometimes, I love having an oyabaka dad.

"What is it, Lyra?"

"Dad, I want to see how swordsmans use their swords as I am interested in using swords as my weapon! Can I take a look, please?"

"Huh, and how are you going to take a look?"

"Over there—there is the next head of Grabberton! He said he brought his sword along!" I acted as childish as I could.

"But Lyra, it won't be good if you force our guests—"

Looks like Domi overheard our bickering as he quickly approached us and said—

"Valkyane-san, I'm fine with displaying my swordsmanship skill as long as you permit. And as long as there is the suitable venue, and... target or opponent," he gently said.

...Domi, you... I don't know if you're being kind or if you want to show off—just like how Grabberton clan members like to boast their power and pride and everything—but for me, right now... you are kind!!

It doesn't matter which one motivated you, as long as I can get what I want—no good, I'm becoming more and more spoiled as time passes by. And I should be mature with my mental age, too.

"For the venue, we can use the open space near the garden—it was formerly Hartmann clan's training grounds. As for target or opponent...," Dad seems to be thinking.

"Wait, before that, are you sure it's okay?" He suddenly turned around to look at Domi.

"Yes."

Unexpectedly, the corner of his mouth was raised as he answered Dad—Domi's smiling, and this one looks like a genuine smile!

"It would be a nice gift from the Grabberton clan, for your daughter's special birthday," he continued to explain.