Understanding the Little Prince

Before I even noticed what was going on, he suddenly jumped into the hole, and now he's standing next to me, in this very narrow hole.

Wait, too close!

"Show me your hand."

He reached out to my "bleeding hand".

Uh... I hesitantly reached out my hand to him.

Was I found out?

Unexpectedly, he takes out his handkerchief and tightly ties it around where I casted the illusion of bleeding.

"The bleeding won't stop?! Or rather, how can there be a nail here?! The gardeners should have made sure to get rid of dangerous things!"

"Uhm, I think there are possibilities of sharp objects to be buried in the ground in the first place, despite the gardeners trying their best to clear the area... hence why this prank was quite dangerous... So, listen--"

"W-why can you be so calm?! Your hand is bleeding!! The nail might infect you, as well! I, I didn't listen to the lesson in details but I get that it's dangerous! L-let's quickly go out of here and let me call the doctor! Oh, right... if it's hard for you to climb up... let me carry you..."

He positioned himself to carry me.

...

Huh? What's with this turn of events?

He didn't freak out and run away out of fear of his own action's consequences?

But, he's just a normal 4-year-old, despite being the prince!

Or, since he is the prince, he is different than any normal kid?!

He looked so impatient and tried to grab me.

"Wait a second!"

"No waiting! We should get you treated right away!"

...Uh, the situation doesn't turn into what I imagined it would be. If I were to go to the doctor, this whole mess would get me into more trouble.

Seems like it's time.

"Alright, alright, there's no need to do that, I'm okay!" I called off my illusion.

"Huh, you're okay? Are you out of your mind--- HUH?!!"

He noticed that my wound and all the bleeding have gone away.

"How...?!"

The prince is standing there, with a puzzled expression.

*sigh*

He'd have more reason to be mad at me.

This payback has backfired.

"Alright sorry, I did that with magic. I want to teach you that your prank could have resulted in people getting injured, you know. I want you to learn that before the damage's been done."