Alone

Alone. That's how i felt. Completely alone. My parents didn't even care for me... I know what you're thinking:
"Oh no your parents care about you you're just going through some hard times"

No. My parents don't talk to me because they're disappointed in me. My parents ground me for no reason. I'm not allowed to even eat without consent. They put up cameras around our house to watch me. And they aren't even at the house that much. They both have full time jobs and zero hearts.

I know that the reason they hate me is because i don't like their jobs. I know that they're loan sharks. And i don't like it. I don't even have friends 'cause i don't go to school. I'm homeschooled by a teacher who comes into my room just to teach me math and language.

"Pay attention!" my teacher slapped my knuckles with the ruler she had.

"Ok!" I yelled

"Now, if x=6, what is  x + 40 = ?"

I'm already (y\age) old. This is like 1st grade math!

"46" I sigh . I wish i could leave.

I had planned it out in my head many times, you know, running away. I knew where my parents kept a big stash of money, and i would take it. I'd get a bag and fill it with clothes, pepper spray, a book, and some water. I'd find a place to sleep for the night, I'd be free! I'd do it at 2:30, which is an hour after my parents get home. They are usually either asleep or in the shower.

But alas... I can't do it... Because I... Wait... Why can't I do it? I can do it! Why haven't i already? I'm going to do it tonight! I know it! I'll sneak out and-

"PAY ATTENTION, (Y\N)" yelled my teacher.
And i did. I payed attention because i knew that soon I'd be free.