The cup brothers

I walked towards Dice's office. I thought he might be alone, but no. As soon as i opened the door, I saw Dice talking to the devil, who was looming over his desk.

"Does she have it or not?!?!?" He yelled

"Yes..."

" How?! She couldn't have gotten the money that quickly, could she?! "

"Well, for the girls, it's easier to make guys... Pay extra..."

" 3000 coins, Dice?! She's not even-"

"Uh, boss..." Dice pointed to the door where i stood.

The devil turned around. He noticed me, then sighed.

"We will talk about this later... Dice." The devil stomped out of the room. Dice buried his face in his hands.

"What was that about?" I asked. I knew, but i felt like I should ask him anyway.

"Well I gues-"

A bunch of men started shouting from near the main entrance. Dice jumped up from his seat and went to investigate. I followed. We saw two boys with cups for heads on a winning streak at the craps table.

"Hot dawg, these fellas can't lose!" Exclaimed Dice.

I could see that the devil was interested in all the commotion going on. He pushed past me and stood at the opposite end of the table as the cup boys.

"Nice run, boys." He laughed. "How about we raise the stakes? Win one more roll, and all the loot in my casino is yours, but if you lose, I'll have your souls. Deal?"

Oh, he's tricking them. He's cheating. How could the DEVIL make a bet like that and not know he was going to win?

The red colored cup nodded, reaching for the die. The blue mug yelled,

"Good gosh cuphead, no!" For he understood the danger, but "cuphead" rolled anyway.

"Snake eyes!" The devil boomed, while slamming the floor. "You lose!"

"No, please mister, there must be another way!" Pleaded the boys.

Dice came closer to me, "what idiots" he snickered.

I wanted to disagree, but i couldn't. He was right, they should have known. But, they were clearly just kids. the devil struck a deal with the boys. They would have to take all his debtor's souls by midnight. Dice handed you a bag full of coins.

"Here's the coins to pay off your debt." He whispered.

I had to help the boys. They couldn't do it on thier own.

I handed the devil the coins, and stood next to the boys.

"That'll pay off my debt. I'm gonna help these boys fight."

The devil looked surprised. Dice looked horrified.

"Alright, then you three have until midnight. He kicked us all out most rudely, yelling "now get going!"

" Gee, thanks lady " said the blue mug. "I'm Mugman by the way. This here is my brother, Cuphead."

Cuphead nodded on response. Dice stepped out the door.

"(Y\N), what are you doing?" He asked, slightly annoyed.

"I gotta help these boys, Dice, they're too fragile to do it on thier own."

" You two got something going on? Should we leave? " inquired cuphead.

"No! This isn't your conversation! Stay out of it." Snarled Dice.

Cuphead backed off.

"I'm going Dice, thanks for the coins." I turned to walk away, the boys following me. Dice was speechless. His mouth was wide open in surprise. I blew him a kiss when the boys weren't paying attention. I don't know why. It just felt right.

(Sorry if this is a weird part of the story. It's kinda late, and I'm tired. Comment some things to change please. I'm open to constructive criticism.)

So... Now i have writers block... Probably not going to update for a while, at least, not until i get inspiration...