Baroness Von Bon Bon pt 2

Really quick, I know that a lot of u like baroness, so I'm sorry to have you see her in this light but idk + there is a hidden message here in this chapter first two people to get it get shoutouts a hint will be put in the comments if you ask for it

P.S. Sorry for not updating as much as i should be, but I guarantee that i will be able to write a lot more when winter break starts

Baroness' pov

I'm so angry! I start storming for the casino, because although I've got a... Bone to pick with him, he has GOT to hear this.

That little prick, that little (h\c) haired little s*** had better stay away, because she's gonna get what's coming too her

Could this day get any worse?

Had king dice just liked me, this wouldn't happen, but now they're both in trouble!

(Y\N)'s pov

I'm so tired, and i really want to go to bed, but i also really want to stay with dice. We're currently talking about books, trying to get our minds off of baroness.

I really want to keep talking but I'm really tired right now. It's getting late. I can't... Seem... To... Keep my eyes...

Open...

Dice's pov

I turn to look at the pond, not for any particular reason, but suddenly i hear a loud thump.

I turn to (Y\N) and she's fallen asleep in the middle of the conversation. She's resting peacefully, but I'm really nervous that i bored her to death with my talking.

I'm kind of bad at realizing I'm talking too much.

I pick her up, bridal style, without even realizing where I'm going to put her. There's not a high level of comfortable places in the die house... Or anywhere else in Inkwell isle, for that matter. I... I'll just put her in her room at the casino. Even though my room is more comfortable.

Just realizing now how creepy that sounds.

Eh, I'm fine. I quickly open a portal, and set her down in bed. She really is tired.

I go back to the die house. I'm sure i have work to do.

Devil's pov

Those little cup kids haven't come back. That's good because they won't bother me anymore, but bad because they took the contracts with em... I'm too busy to worry about them though.

I hear a knock on my door, but before i can tell them to go away, they burst through the door.

It's baroness. Ugh, disgusting sugary little bitch. (no of course I'm not censoring the devil's language)

"Get out." No other way but to be blunt about it.

"No, you need to hear this."

" I assure you, I do not! " I say, raising my voice. I'm trying to restrain myself from murdering her on the spot.

"Well, two of your employees are in a relationship!" I could really care less, but I'm going to listen to get a kick out of it.

"Which ones?"

" Dice and (Y\N) "

I freeze up.

"What did you just say?"